Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoYouEvenModerateBro?
I am one of the people that are sponsoring Lift for moderator. While on server with him I've noticed he puts in a good amount of effort to grab reports, handling them quickly and efficiently. He brings attention to things that need to be handled by moderators (rdm and leave, problematic players that need bans, etc.). Overall I support Lift getting moderator and best of luck on your app. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello all, I am also sponsoring Lift for the position of TTT Moderator. First of all, I want to mention his activity. He is a very active individual. His time far out paces my own, over triple my 500+ hours. He's also off and on just about every day, with a few exceptions due to being busy with his internship and actually having a life. He is very helpful when it comes handling reports and any situations that arise. He is also one of the voices that I go to for advice when it comes to a scenarios that I do not have the expertise on. Overall, he easily deserves moderator once again. In regards to his ban, everyone makes mistakes. Anyone can change in the course of a year, and in his cause its been just about 4 years. Good-luck my friend, I am certain you got this. Even though this is my first sponsoring, understand that I am very demanding when it comes to requests like this and you fit all my criteria.

(+1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-02-2019, 11:19 AM)Beepo Wrote: Gonna be a +1 from me hes a very chill dude and amazing at handling situations and amazing at being a staff but ive not gotten to know him on a personal level or know who he really is but highly recommend him for mod

Thank you Beepo!

(08-02-2019, 11:22 AM)Avi Wrote: I am one of the people that are sponsoring Lift for moderator.  While on server with him I've noticed he puts in a good amount of effort to grab reports, handling them quickly and efficiently.  He brings attention to things that need to be handled by moderators (rdm and leave, problematic players that need bans, etc.).  Overall I support Lift getting moderator and best of luck on your app.  +1

(08-02-2019, 12:03 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Hello all, I am also sponsoring Lift for the position of TTT Moderator. First of all, I want to mention his activity. He is a very active individual. His time far out paces my own, over triple my 500+ hours. He's also off and on just about every day, with a few exceptions due to being busy with his internship and actually having a life. He is very helpful when it comes handling reports and any situations that arise. He is also one of the voices that I go to for advice when it comes to a scenarios that I do not have the expertise on. Overall, he easily deserves moderator once again. In regards to his ban, everyone makes mistakes. Anyone can change in the course of a year, and in his cause its been just about 4 years. Good-luck my friend, I am certain you got this. Even though this is my first sponsoring, understand that I am very demanding when it comes to requests like this and you fit all my criteria.

(+1)
Thank you both so much for sponsoring me.  I look up to y'all and can't express how amazing y'all are as mods.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Goddangit I'm late to a staff app again. Everyone's pretty much said everything I can think of. +1. He understands the rules and has learned much whether it be collecting evidence and making ban requests. He always discusses things with upper staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Your application has been Declined, you may reapply on 9/3/19. To preface this, you are a great Test Mod that effectively performs the duties expected of Test Mod such as: grabbing reports and handing them efficiently and in a timely manner, staying levelheaded, and having good activity. We just feel there are a few things to continue to work on before making the step up to Moderator and being able to effectively carry out the duties and behaviors expected of a senior position on the server. Below are some of the main reasons:

The AFKing: While you have acknowledged this is an issue you need to work on and some improvement has been seen, we want to be sure you continue to pay attention to this issue and that it won't be an issue again. Just a little more time and commitment to working on it to ensure there isn't a resurgence of this issue, this has been a small contributing factor to past moderator demotions, so obviously, we don't want this to be an issue for anyone. Going AFK for significant time periods and/or continuous AFK is the fifth offense listed under minor demotion offenses in the How To Demotion thread.

Handling Staffing Issues Other Than Gameplay: This may sound confusing to some and I expect it to be. Under the How To Promotion thread, this is the fourth thing listed under what Admins consider for promotion to the rank of Moderator. There have been a few recent discrepancies in how some situations other gameplay should've been handled and that could've been approached better. I'm not going to go into too much detail on this thread but if you'd like more context and information on this please feel free to message me.

TLDR: You're a good Test Mod but we feel like you need a bit more time before making the step up to Moderator. As a general statement, the bar is being set a bit higher nowadays for promotions. Continue to show progress and you'll succeed in the near future.