Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoYouEvenModerateBro?
Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 1954 hours (as of August 2nd, 2019, I have played about the equivalent of 2 months. I rejoined the server March 6, 2019)

When First Joined: around 2013-2014 on one of dinks old TTT servers (1PS was the servers name)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My internship came to and end on July 31st.  So my schedule now is everyday from about 10:00AM to 1:00 AM EST. 

Sponsor(s): @Avi   @Raider Hanks 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What you can do to help the community:  I can help out the community by consistently handling ban requests, by being on if a situation arises to diffuse and handle it accordingly, and making sure new players and new staff members receive the guidance they need rather it be for rules and guidelines on the server, or for new staff members who need assistance with commands and how to handle situations and reports. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because it is a community I care for deeply.  I want to make sure that everyone is having a great time and that at the end of the day everyone has had a great experience and cannot wait to get on the server the next day.  The way everyone interacts with each other in a friendly manner has made this a community I cherish so much, and I would not trade it for anything. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Ah, the last time I was banned was when I was a mod in late 2015 (4 years ago).  Ghosted via csay (I was an immature dummy back then and did it w/o thinking).  I’m far from the person I was back then.  I’ve matured and have learned to think before I type/say something

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I had just downloaded GMOD after watching countless YouTube videos of people playing TTT in 2013-14.  The first server I joined was this one, and I’ve stayed loyal ever since.

Other:  I can get distracted pretty easily outside of the game which in the past has led me to go AFK. I know this is an issue I have and I apologize for it.  I feel recently that I have been better at not being AFK and being attentive to what I do in game and out of the game.  

I'm so grateful to be in a community like this one.  You all make it such a special place and I'm thankful for you all. 
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
two apps in a day OWO.+1 lift has been getting better at not being afk and always does reports when nobody wants to do them. and I see lift on all the time and that would be great to have as a mod
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Lift has been my good friend ever since i was a member. He helped teach me things I wasn't sure about and things I didnt know. Lift is constantly helping others learn, and he's always making the right decision. This is an easy +1
Gonna have to +0 this one for now. He does a great job at reports and knows the rules well, and has been overall quite levelheaded so if it does get approved, no opposition. But, he needs to work on paying attention to going AFK. Not the biggest deal but before he gets mod I would like to see him more consistently paying attention to that. It's improving, but needs just a little more time and commitment. If I see that then he would get my full blessing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1. He is quick to grab reports. He is a very likable player and is welcoming to everyone who joins the server (Even the trolls and twats). I think it would be great to see him as mod.
EDIT: Forgot to mention Lift is really good at defusing situations
I enjoy you as a person and think you have come a long ways as staff, however something in me tells me that you need a little bit more time in the oven before taking on the responsibilities as a moderator. I've had a few interactions with you in the past where I left raising my eyebrow at the choices you made, and while I love your enthusiasm, I don't want to give a +1 if I am not fully confident you will live up to what should be our high standards. For now, -1.
I have small list of reservations from when I was admin, but have not been on the server lately to judge if you have addressed these concerns or not. I am sure Gabe will consider these, as I had mentioned them to him as well as you.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I know I'm not active due to not having a working computer right now, but I've still staffed by your side and watched you carefully from the beginning. You're very level headed and I've seen you ask for help in situations that are unclear on how to handle. You're judgement is pretty level headed and you're very active in the community. +1
(08-01-2019, 11:02 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: two apps in a day OWO.+1 lift has been getting better at not being afk and always does reports when nobody wants to do them. and I see lift on all the time and that would be great to have as a mod

Thanks Daegan!

(08-01-2019, 11:18 PM)Chris Farley Wrote: Lift has been my good friend ever since i was a member. He helped teach me things I wasn't sure about and things I didnt know. Lift is constantly helping others learn, and he's always making the right decision. This is an easy +1

Thanks Mr. Farley!  Hoping you become a TMOD man!

(08-01-2019, 11:18 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Gonna have to +0 this one for now. He does a great job at reports and knows the rules well, and has been overall quite levelheaded so if it does get approved, no opposition. But, he needs to work on paying attention to going AFK. Not the biggest deal but before he gets mod I would like to see him more consistently paying attention to that. It's improving, but needs just a little more time and commitment. If I see that then he would get my full blessing

Thank you for the feedback shwaggins!

(08-01-2019, 11:26 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: +1. He is quick to grab reports. He is a very likable player and is welcoming to everyone who joins the server (Even the trolls and twats). I think it would be great to see him as mod.

Thanks Killer!

(08-01-2019, 11:34 PM)Battons Wrote: I enjoy you as a person and think you have come a long ways as staff, however something in me tells me that you need a little bit more time in the oven before taking on the responsibilities as a moderator. I've had a few interactions with you in the past where I left raising my eyebrow at the choices you made, and while I love your enthusiasm, I don't want to give a +1 if I am not fully confident you will live up to what should be our high standards. For now, -1.

Thanks Battons for the feedback!

(08-01-2019, 11:35 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I have small list of reservations from when I was admin, but have not been on the server lately to judge if you have addressed these concerns or not. I am sure Gabe will consider these, as I had mentioned them to him as well as you.

Yes, and thank you so much for helping me out.  I appreciate it  a bunch!

(08-02-2019, 02:10 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I know I'm not active due to not having a working computer right now, but I've still staffed by your side and watched you carefully from the beginning. You're very level headed and I've seen you ask for help in situations that are unclear on how to handle. You're judgement is pretty level headed and you're very active in the community. +1

Thank you so much Penguin!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Gonna be a +1 from me hes a very chill dude and amazing at handling situations and amazing at being a staff but ive not gotten to know him on a personal level or know who he really is but highly recommend him for mod
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)