pop smoke - welcome to the party unban request
(08-06-2019, 05:15 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 02:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Summer Wrote: So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”

So we reban him for something that we have no proof of him doing on our server? Not sure I follow.

He literally said in this thread he uses an outside program to do something that he can't tell us about. I'm not sure why this is difficult for you to understand but outside programs that change clientside values is a big no-no. Until he tells us what the program is and what it does it is still cheating. Maybe not aimbot sure, but it's a cheat nonetheless.

I don't use the custom client while streaming because it's pretty much setting myself up, i dont want people asking "hey where did you get that" or "why does you gmod do (x)".

Also, could you point out where I said I used the client in this clips, and on this server at all? You guys asked me to explained why I was banned from another server, and I explained it was for my custom client. I've never said I used it here, why are you trying to keep me banned for an off topic reason? I was banned for aimbot, it's obvious I'm not, end of story.

(08-06-2019, 03:57 PM)Stiffler's Mom Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Summer Wrote: So I’m all actuality I think he should be unbanned for aimbot, and rebanned for external assistance if you wanna play the game as “I wasn’t aimbotting”

So we reban him for something that we have no proof of him doing on our server? Not sure I follow.

I'd say it falls under reasonable doubt. I think the 'can't prove it, didn't do it' philosophy isn't really a good one in all cases. He has a ban from an extension that is a measure to counter cheating, which is not sufficient to say he is hacking and should be banned, though, it does say with him seeming to try and get around questions on it that there is somewhat of a suspicious connection. I think he'd have to answer more than he's giving to really have this thrown out or altered. 

CAC denied an injection, but what? Memory? .dll extensions? It's fair to question and assume.

(08-02-2019, 09:26 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

ok last comment here probs

Why do you have a ban from CAC on another server for aimbot?

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.

Using an outside program to gain an advantage on a game older than some of its players, can you detail why or what your use of this is? You're using vague terms that people just seem to take in without really knowing what you mean. What do you mean by 'view angle manipulation' and what does it offer you that an un-edited version of Garry's Mod doesn't?

I don't believe admins owe you more of an explanation than you owe them, considering you're the one with the counter measure ban incorporated. You can cross your arms and pout to get people on your side, but I think it's really off-putting the length you went to modify your existing game client.

Also, when have I said the client gave me any advantages? I've never stated this and it's been assumed it does because you guys are taking my words out of context.

I've already explained that I'm not going to go into details in what the client can do on this public thread, I've already explained to 2 staff members the basic of it without going into extensive technical detail.

(08-06-2019, 05:30 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:

He literally said in this thread he uses an outside program to do something that he can't tell us about. I'm not sure why this is difficult for you to understand but outside programs that change clientside values is a big no-no. Until he tells us what the program is and what it does it is still cheating. Maybe not aimbot sure, but it's a cheat nonetheless.

I don't use the custom client while streaming because it's pretty much setting myself up, i dont want people asking "hey where did you get that" or "why does you gmod do (x)".

Also, could you point out where I said I used the client in this clips, and on this server at all? You guys asked me to explained why I was banned from another server, and I explained it was for my custom client. I've never said I used it here, why are you trying to keep me banned for an off topic reason? I was banned for aimbot, it's obvious I'm not, end of story.

(08-06-2019, 03:57 PM)Stiffler's Mom Wrote:

I'd say it falls under reasonable doubt. I think the 'can't prove it, didn't do it' philosophy isn't really a good one in all cases. He has a ban from an extension that is a measure to counter cheating, which is not sufficient to say he is hacking and should be banned, though, it does say with him seeming to try and get around questions on it that there is somewhat of a suspicious connection. I think he'd have to answer more than he's giving to really have this thrown out or altered. 

CAC denied an injection, but what? Memory? .dll extensions? It's fair to question and assume.

(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Just a reminder that this guy streamed himself playing like the first night he was on

Also remember that rue/quiet also recorded himself playing and we unbanned him. tbh I thought this was his alt but it's not, lol.

using a program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things i'd rather not get into (not a cheat), it goes under 6 code (cake's code for aimbot) because thats the closest thing it goes under, because there was viewangle manipulation, think FOV changing but somewhat advanced
the GFL clan was a false ban, i didnt stream that day but you'll get banned if you dont play like you have a flesh eating disease rotting your skull, everyone on that server is very awful at the game and its inhabited by shotgun users

while the CAC ban on syn is alarming, im gonna need someone to explain what other proof there is of me aimbotting rather than 1 traitor round clip on people walking in straight lines & standing still

if the lack of sufficient evidence and the singular cac ban i have is going to get me banned from the server, so be it.

Using an outside program to gain an advantage on a game older than some of its players, can you detail why or what your use of this is? You're using vague terms that people just seem to take in without really knowing what you mean. What do you mean by 'view angle manipulation' and what does it offer you that an un-edited version of Garry's Mod doesn't?

I don't believe admins owe you more of an explanation than you owe them, considering you're the one with the counter measure ban incorporated. You can cross your arms and pout to get people on your side, but I think it's really off-putting the length you went to modify your existing game client.

Also, when have I said the client gave me any advantages? I've never stated this and it's been assumed it does because you guys are taking my words out of context.

I've already explained that I'm not going to go into details in what the client can do on this public thread, I've already explained to 2 staff members the basic of it without going into extensive technical detail.

Also quick tip, CAC doesn't detect injections, it detects manipulations and executions. The client I'm isn't a .dll I inject into the game, that's basically a cheat (which im not doing.)
So far he admits to using a "program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things (he'd) rather not get into", has a history of getting banned on other servers, and wont disclose what this "program" does.

Look whatever cheat forums your part of doesn't mean shit here. We dont care about upsetting your little hacker friends who wright piss-poor code that gets flagged by anti-cheat. If this program is truly benign like you say then there is absolutely no reason for you not to disclose what it does. Clearly you have knowledge about these cheats beyond what a normal player would and it certainly doesn't help your case.

Also this thread is amazing and kept me entertained all afternoon.
(08-06-2019, 05:30 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:

(08-06-2019, 03:57 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote:

(08-06-2019, 05:30 PM)NIGGA IM MOVIN RETARDED Wrote:

(08-06-2019, 03:57 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote:

Also quick tip, CAC doesn't detect injections, it detects manipulations and executions. The client I'm isn't a .dll I inject into the game, that's basically a cheat (which im not doing.)

We didn’t say anything about the clips, you brought up the client in your own unban request, for whatever reason you said.. I don’t really fucking care why. But it was you who brought it up saying you used it other than for streaming, and we questioned you on it because you brought it up. Not us. It’s an external assistance program for client side. That’s a nono, as foxka said. If you didn’t want it brought up and asked about, then why did you bring it up...? 

Stop trying to sly yourself around it and answer the fucking question or just give up and leave. That’s all you have to do
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Besides being extremely hard to read, I don't think anyone got an answer they're looking for. You continue to say it does not offer an advantage, but refuse to acknowledge what it actually is you've done, so I'm still going to assume what you've done is unfair or you would have no purpose of using it at all. If 'view angle manipulation' is the purpose of your previous ban and it is not a benefit to the player, what is it? You keep reiterating you'd prefer not to speak about it, so that's up to you. If anyone falls for the, 'I didn't do it, unban me' speal I don't know what to say.

CAC is infrequently updated and used to ban falsely frequently, but from your words, it's not a fault. I'm sure moderators are reviewing this and your messages in privacy, so good luck to you.

And yes, people are inferring what they believe; pleading the fifth only digs deeper holes. If you're truly simply just a good player, hats off to you. Use those skills in a demanding game and win a Fortnite championship.
I’m barely following along, but not discussing what “changes” you have made will not help. I hope at the very least that these two moderators are actually admins, who vote on this unban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I think people are forgetting that his original ban was for aimbotting, and the mention of this client only came to light after he was questioned on a previous ban on another server from CAC. (a notably buggy and broken anticheat)

At this point we're only using what we think we know and blowing it out of proportion. If we're gonna start banning people because we think they do/did something without any/insufficient evidence being offered to support that notion, then I have nothing else to say.
I feel like this is just a case of a skilled player. If he really was hacking, would he actually be trying this hard to reverse the ban?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
@Summer - My program doesn't have any external assistance. I've already explained this. The reason it was brought up was because of a ban on another server. If I'm being banned for being banned on another server, and thats concerning to the staff, then I'd appreciate it if they'd outright come out and say that. But my original ban reason on THIS server is aimbot. I'm not aimbotting, so I should be unbanned.

I've also live streamed myself playing on a vanilla version of gmod, and I've performed the exact same as in the evidence presented. Stop focusing on my custom client and focus on the reason I was banned.

(08-06-2019, 05:45 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: So far he admits to using a "program "similar" to cheat engine to do some things (he'd) rather not get into", has a history of getting banned on other servers, and wont disclose what this "program" does.

Look whatever cheat forums your part of doesn't mean shit here. We dont care about upsetting your little hacker friends who wright piss-poor code that gets flagged by anti-cheat. If this program is truly benign like you say then there is absolutely no reason for you not to disclose what it does. Clearly you have knowledge about these cheats beyond what a normal player would and it certainly doesn't help your case.

Also this thread is amazing and kept me entertained all afternoon.

I don't want to disclose what it does because ;
A. I don't want to.
B. It doesn't involve my ban reason.

I've already said it doesnt give any external assistance. The evidence presented pushes the ideal that I'm aimbotting, even though I'm not. By definition, that's a false ban.
Lycan has already apologized to me privately, and I've spoken to Gabe about some of the features of my custom client. Also, saying because I have knowledge in cheats and source engine doesn't help my case is just inane. That's like saying any anti-cheat developer should be banned from video games because they know how to cheat in them and get around anti cheats.

I was banned for aimbot, it was a wrongful ban, so I'm requesting to be unbanned.

I was not banned for being banned on another server (the supposed "history" of being banned on another server is 2. One of them was a manual ban from an angry admin.)

What is the obsession with my custom client? Why aren't we focusing on the reason I'm banned and concluding a decision on whether I should stay banned or not based on the evidence, and instead reaching as far as to ban me for "external assistance".

This question should be "Is this player aimbotting?" and nothing else.
I looked at what I though to be the most sus part of the footage I took and made it really slow (close to frame by frame) and I dont see aimhacking. The movement was too smooth. Also, unless we can catch him using this program to give himself an advantage on THIS server we shouldn't ban.
Hello, so I don't remember correctly if you stream every time your on or not but you've never said anywhere in this thread that you don't use the custom client on dinks or not. Now I completely agree that you shouldn't be banned for aimbotting but you are dancing around the question if you're using the custom client on dinks or not. You've said "I don't use the custom client while streaming because it's pretty much setting myself up, i dont want people asking "hey where did you get that" or "why does you gmod do (x)". Also, could you point out where I said I used the client in this clips, and on this server at all? You guys asked me to explained why I was banned from another server, and I explained it was for my custom client. I've never said I used it here, why are you trying to keep me banned for an off topic reason? I was banned for aimbot, it's obvious I'm not, end of story."

and  "I've also live streamed myself playing on a vanilla version of gmod, and I've performed the exact same as in the evidence presented. Stop focusing on my custom client and focus on the reason I was banned." just want you to clarify that you haven't used it on dinks for me ty.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam