Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Favoritism
Got rdmed by a known TTT player on my t round and the report was dismissed because the staff said, "Sorry we weren't there when it happened". Even though the logs at the time clearly showed i had non fired a single shot. After that, the player repeatedly harassed me and even admitted to rdming me while the staff still did nothing due to his popularity among players. Not naming names, just suggesting the staff talk among each other and let it be known that being a staff member is a responsibility not a frat house for bullying other players. Peace[Image: thumbsup.png].
Hey Gnome. If you feel that Staff handled a situation and or report incorrectly, gather as much evidence as you can and file a Donor / Staff Abuse Report. I've provided a link below. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-09-2019, 05:17 PM)Gnome Wrote: Got rdmed by a known TTT player on my t round and the report was dismissed because the staff said, "Sorry we weren't there when it happened". Even though the logs at the time clearly showed i had non fired a single shot. After that, the player repeatedly harassed me and even admitted to rdming me while the staff still did nothing due to his popularity among players. Not naming names, just suggesting the staff talk among each other and let it be known that being a staff member is a responsibility not a frat house for bullying other players. Peace[Image: thumbsup.png].

is this the report if so it was me and you left a min after [Image: ABs6R5POSUC4K83uE35nDA.png]
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I definitely think you should make a thread as Christian suggested.
Hey Gnome, I was one of the staff there but was not able to get to the report before the round ended. Since I wasn't able to catch the death scene, I didn't have enough to act on the report. Again I'm sorry. The comments he was making were out of line though, I agree.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
you were the one not letting him talk idk how he was targeting you
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
If you need some help Gnome, do not be afraid to message staff or me any time.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)