Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It has been a crazy couple of years my dudes.
(08-11-2019, 12:49 PM)WILD Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 12:34 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I remember when you got Trusted. Pls resign

It's been a wild ride tho my guy, keep doing what you're doing and don't hesitate to ask this washed up staff member if you need any help.

did you say my name?

no
@Laced Xanax i don't give you enough cred for how much i respect u bro
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-11-2019, 01:45 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @Laced Xanax i don't give you enough cred for how much i respect u bro

<3 love u dawg, we need to talk more
"At that time, I was active in another gmod community by the name of The Hundred Acre Bloodbath (THAB)."
bitch you played on THAB? i might've ran into your bitchass a few years ago when i first got the damn game dang

also: "Why did I write all of this information you may ask? Maybe because it's 10:30 in morning on a Sunday and no one is on the goddamn server yet. I'm extremely bored and became desperate enough to do something like this."
yeah, im usually the first on since i have to get up at 9 in the fucken morning for work. so if no ones online on a sunday, thats because i am literally dead in my bed trying to catch up on my sleep schedule

also, u big gay
-1 This wasn't the resignation I was hoping for
In all seriousness its been a wild ride with you and I hope to keep staffing along side your gay ass for a while
@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" \

ye i was on THAB. Was a great server before it went to shit.
Your resignation has been APPROVED

You're a fun guy 

That was a lot to read
I'm not resigning you cuck. Why am i the one you accept too? @"Old Man Voss"
they had us in the first half ngl
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================