Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In response to my Trusted application
(02-27-2017, 11:32 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: You aren't mature, you say very immature things. You complain about things according to what rippe said on your staff app. Finally, You told me you're active, but I'm on a whole lot and very very rarely see you online.

Act more mature, be active, don't complain as much.
^ this is why your app was declined, nor do you have a clear grip on the rules at all. You were given criticism on what to work on, so do that.
[Image: 092fe09106.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-27-2017, 05:01 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Number One, Playtime.

I understand my playtime is sparse as of recent, but there are factors for that.

1.) Dead computer,
        My original computer i played on was dead for Months. So i couldnt do much. 

2.) New computer
         Do to dead computer, a new computer was needed after those months, so i played a decent amount then, But as most of you know, my new computer is BAD! and makes it hard to play the game.

If you take an extended break from playing the game for any reason, you can't expect to come back and immediately be rewarded for previous conduct. You have to show you're serious about your commitment for at least a month before applying, at which point you can cite your reputation before your break.

(02-27-2017, 05:01 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: 3.) People who are good at the game and make me SAD!
         Do to multiple factors, i am unable to play this game well, and thus, people like Hoodie, (Damn him) Ruin the game for me and most of the time i spend the game is spectate mode watching youtube. I like you hoodie, but i mean you need to be put in some official ranked TTT server to keep you away from us noobs.

How many people here are complete and utter garbage at the game? I'm near the top of the "worst players NA" list, and I have over 5 weeks of in-game time. Nuggies comes on and trolls most of the time. The BANTZ people come on and circlejerk (note: this isn't a bad thing, I'm just using y'all to make a point). If you equate "winning" with "having fun" on a game that has so many inconsistencies and shitbox issues, then you shouldn't be staff.

[Image: its-only-game.gif]

(02-27-2017, 05:01 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Number three, Forums.

1.) i feel like i have not shitposted on these forums, maybe one time i gave a "Ok" in a thread reply which was already a shitpost, but besides that, i dont know.

2.) Bad reputation
        Now, as someone said before, "Why should you care about fake internet points??"" So, i dont care, and its a bit of a joke actually now, and why should you care??

Ok, I'm gonna focus on one particular line which perfectly shows off the issue here.

(02-27-2017, 05:01 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: i feel like i have not shitposted on these forums

First off, that's (and I'm going to use an old meme) objectively, subjectively, and empirically wrong. Your entire forum presence is dedicated to shitposting and baiting people to -1 your posts. Look, shitposting is fine. Excessively shitposting is not. You take it to a whole other level because you shitpost exorbitantly on both forums (and we're always going to take into account the old forums even though we moved). Many people shitpost as well, but they make constructive and positive contributions to the forums as well. You have not.

[Image: KUe338I.gif]

(02-27-2017, 05:01 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Number four, General Attitude

1.) My complaining nature
        I complain a lot because they are legitimate complaints that i have about various things that happen to me. 

2.) Effort to approach staff qualities
        Not 100% sure about this, I mean as a regular i cant do much besides not break the rules a lot, which i follow.

Without these various questions i have asked in this thread being answered, i am not sure how to better my self to be more acceptable for the position of trusted.

This is pretty easy, actually. You complain and complain and offer nothing but complaints. We have serial complainers on staff, sure, but they also offer positive and constructive feedback to accompany it. You offer nothing except issues that you demand to be fixed. Want to know what behavior is sought in staff? Look at Mari, Arbok, Moderate, Christian, and Drew. Emulate them.

This all ties into a running theme of this entire thread and everything you do here: you refuse to process criticism. If every single person is telling you that you're doing something wrong and you refuse to take that feedback to heart, then you're never going to grow. Here is the simple truth: until you grow up and learn that you can be wrong and make a good-faith effort to evolve based on feedback given to you by others, you will never be able to advance on both this server and the real world.
Well put. and in the people to look towards to emulate as staff I would add @tons4583 that that list as well.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Ok thanks for the actual critiques guys, but 2 things,

Maybe its do to my terrible memory, but im not 100% sure about what immature things i say besides the joke i made recently, and i dont really remember actually shitposting. All i really remeber is my sortta serious rants about a couple people who got banned..... ok i see what you are talking about they were pretty bad but still i dont do it that much. Also 'If you equate "winning" with "having fun" on a game", its not that i want to win, its that i like to play the game and not sit is spectate all the time.

Thanks guys and ill do my best to change and better myself.
(02-27-2017, 01:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: ...but im not 100% sure about what immature things i say besides the joke i made recently
Just because it was "recent", doesn't make it an excuse. It's immature, and you need to work on it.
[Image: 2351195e36.png]

[Image: 96d768afafad8b4453e15d974dec514a.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-27-2017, 02:34 PM)Christian Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 01:56 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: ...but im not 100% sure about what immature things i say besides the joke i made recently
Just because it was "recent", doesn't make it an excuse. It's immature, and you need to work on it.
[Image: 2351195e36.png]

[Image: 96d768afafad8b4453e15d974dec514a.png]

Please it was a joke i made when i was really tired calm down. I mean whats even wrong with it.
Blackcat mate honestly I hate having to be the one to tell you this but if you still can't figure out why people don't want you to be trusted right now you're either one of the dumbest human beings I've ever seen or doing a damn good job pretending to be.
I understand people dont want me to be trusted thats why i made this thread. If i didnt i wouldn't of made it this way.
i was going to jack off but my bathroom flooded a fuckton of water so i'll just leave the house

sorry for the inconvenience
thanku
noplez
(02-27-2017, 04:42 PM)nopleez Wrote: i was going to jack off but my bathroom flooded a fuckton of water so i'll just leave the house

sorry for the inconvenience
thanku
noplez

who are u