Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In response to my Trusted application
Now, since my trust app got locked before i could say anything i am making this thread.

I appreciate you guys feed back, and i understand a few things, but don't some other things.  

Number One, Playtime.

I understand my playtime is sparse as of recent, but there are factors for that.

1.) Dead computer,
        My original computer i played on was dead for Months. So i couldnt do much. 

2.) New computer
         Do to dead computer, a new computer was needed after those months, so i played a decent amount then, But as most of you know, my new computer is BAD! and makes it hard to play the game. 

3.) People who are good at the game and make me SAD!
         Do to multiple factors, i am unable to play this game well, and thus, people like Hoodie, (Damn him) Ruin the game for me and most of the time i spend the game is spectate mode watching youtube. I like you hoodie, but i mean you need to be put in some official ranked TTT server to keep you away from us noobs.

Number 2, Troll????

Some of you guys said i was a bit of a troll, now, i am a bit of a happy go lucky player do to my inability to enjoy the game in a serious way. But i feel that i am not a troll, maybe my memory is sparse.

Number three, Forums.

1.) i feel like i have not shitposted on these forums, maybe one time i gave a "Ok" in a thread reply which was already a shitpost, but besides that, i dont know.

2.) Bad reputation
        Now, as someone said before, "Why should you care about fake internet points??"" So, i dont care, and its a bit of a joke actually now, and why should you care??

Number four, General Attitude

1.) My complaining nature
        I complain a lot because they are legitimate complaints that i have about various things that happen to me. 

2.) Effort to approach staff qualities
        Not 100% sure about this, I mean as a regular i cant do much besides not break the rules a lot, which i follow.

Without these various questions i have asked in this thread being answered, i am not sure how to better my self to be more acceptable for the position of trusted.

Thanks for your criticism, and thank you for your time answering or at least reading this thread.

~~~~ Sincerely ~~~~
            ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£
[Image: 96d768afafad8b4453e15d974dec514a.png]

[Image: thinking-face.png]
(02-27-2017, 07:54 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: [Image: 96d768afafad8b4453e15d974dec514a.png]

[Image: thinking-face.png]

Hey that was a joke and i was sleep deprived. It was funny then and it still is now.
No, it is a shitpost, yes it may be funny but it does prove a point.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-27-2017, 08:42 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ TDawg4 Wrote: No, it is a shitpost, yes it may be funny but it does prove a point.

I leave for one day and you ditch miss and join fear tf
:P
(02-27-2017, 08:42 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ TDawg4 Wrote: No, it is a shitpost, yes it may be funny but it does prove a point.

It was in the shoutbox alright its not like i made a thread dedicated to that.
It is a shitpost, not a very nice one either
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
It was in the shoutbox calm down guys im trying to get legit critiques.
[Image: 2351195e36.png]

le meme?
(02-27-2017, 10:16 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: It was in the shoutbox calm down guys im trying to get legit critiques.

You aren't mature, you say very immature things. You complain about things according to what rippe said on your staff app. Finally, You told me you're active, but I'm on a whole lot and very very rarely see you online.

Act more mature, be active, don't complain as much.
Dont look so blue