Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time
Hey its me. Schools starting on Thursday and im going to be going to be off at 8:30 or 9. so I cant do anymore late night staffing Monday is when this starts. This year im gonna be a freshmen and its gonna be new with a big school and stairs. Im gonna have a lot of homework so my times getting on might change so just don't forget me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
high school is just like middle school
slightly bigger, worser bathrooms
also more work
have fun
Aww, I hope you have a great first day. ^ - ^
Have fun in high school bud, it will go faster than you think. Enjoy it while it lasts and have fun.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Good luck with High School
Get the work done and remember work before play
(08-12-2019, 06:17 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: Have fun in high school bud, it will go faster than you think. Enjoy it while it lasts and have fun.

Indeed it does, and time flies even faster once you graduate.
Damn guess I need to dunk your face in the school toilet
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
fresh meat :)
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Make a good impression in Freshman since it will lead to your experience as Senior in high school. From a nerd to a cool kid was my experience from my High school days
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(08-12-2019, 08:44 AM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: Make a good impression in Freshman since it will lead to your experience as Senior in high school. From a nerd to a cool kid was my experience from my High school days

i don't think anyone that plays on prophunt is qualified to call themselves a cool kid
[Image: giphy.gif]