Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is camping as a T slayable?
If a traitor camps the T room for 5 minutes and doesn't do anything the entire round is that slayable? He came out after 5 minutes and 20 seconds and then died but he sat in there for 5 minutes(I had thermal vision so I was watching him the entire time) and just did nothing. not even activating the water trap (on 67th way)
Miscellaneous
Do not delay (Running out of time as a traitor or failing to kill/significantly damage anyone for 3 minutes as the last traitor OR hiding in a location that is unreachable or where you cannot be attacked within normal means of movement in the map (without having to prop surf or grapple) for an extended period of time)

Sometimes I wonder if you actually read our rules.
(08-13-2019, 07:52 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Miscellaneous
Do not delay (Running out of time as a traitor or failing to kill/significantly damage anyone for 3 minutes as the last traitor OR hiding in a location that is unreachable or where you cannot be attacked within normal means of movement in the map (without having to prop surf or grapple) for an extended period of time)

I do read the rules, this was a question I was asking about because I reported someone for doing this and they responded with "this isn't a valid report"

They were also a staff member(Killerzoreo)

Edit: there was another traitor alive but he still camped the t room for 5 minutes straight, doing nothing.

Also as a staff member aren't you supposed to not be a complete asshole to for me asking a question?
Since you want to call me out for it, there was another t alive while I was there. I left right after he died. I killed someone with the explosion trap about halfway through. And I said to the report that its not something you report someone for (because it isn't)
(08-13-2019, 08:00 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:52 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Miscellaneous

I do read the rules, this was a question I was asking about because I reported someone for doing this and they responded with "this isn't a valid report"

They were also a staff member(Killerzoreo)

Edit: there was another traitor alive but he still camped the t room for 5 minutes straight, doing nothing.

Also as a staff member aren't you supposed to not be a complete asshole to for me asking a question?

If there was another traitor alive doing traitorous things, it is not delaying.

Also, I think I have the right to be annoyed when people post stupid questions on the forums that could easily be answered by looking in the rules. Had you asked about delaying when there are two traitors alive FIRST, that would've made more sense.
(08-13-2019, 08:15 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If there was another traitor alive doing traitorous things, it is not delaying.

Also, I think I have the right to be annoyed when people post stupid questions on the forums that could easily be answered by looking in the rules. Had you asked about delaying when there are two traitors alive FIRST, that would've made more sense.

Can you please re-read what I am trying to ask? I'm not trying to be mean but I didn't say the word delay once...
I was asking about camping, if camping for 5 minutes was against the rules.
(08-13-2019, 09:17 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 08:15 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If there was another traitor alive doing traitorous things, it is not delaying.

Can you please re-read what I am trying to ask? I'm not trying to be mean but I didn't say the word delay once...
I was asking about camping, if camping for 5 minutes was against the rules.

What?

If you read the rule I provided for you, you will see that it clearly states not doing anything traitorous (including camping) as a traitor (while there are no other Ts alive) for 3+ minutes is slayable. That rule most directly relates to the question you asked, which is why I linked it to you.
Answer to this thread: I was not breaking the rules or doing anything slayable, I was just being a pussy. All done.
[Image: b1c.jpg]
*side effects may vary. Continue play if other traitors are dead

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ok but Im pretty shit at Traitor and wont get any kills within 5 minutes anyways. (Or I get rdmd before then)