Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Discussion About School
Hey guys, WILD here.

Just a friendly reminder about school and it's importance.

Please do take care of your education as if it is your health. Education carries over to everything, whether you are going into elementary or college. The knowledge you choose to retain or carry with you does have a role in real life. And yes, some careers have you taking random math classes that do not correlate to anything you are wanting to pursue. That math class may or may not help you in the future, and this is up for debate, but Trigonometry is a nice math class to know for future references. 

I will put this out there, I am willing to assist with anything health field related due to my degrees in Exercise Science/Physiologist and Athletic Training. What my degrees translate to are rehabilitation, strength & conditioning, science behind the aerobic and anaerobic processes, prescribing exercise routines, and health screening. I've taken a lot of Anatomy & Physiology classes along with Functional Kinesiology. Anything movement related I can assist with.

I like to keep my brain functioning and I like to learn every minute. If you need any assistance, let me know. My steam profile is in my Profile.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
shut the fuck up
I-is that an Air Force sponsored video? Bruh I watched this shit in basic training...
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
I train military branches.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Playing dink's gmod > My Homework
This is my education
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
But... my assignments and other university work are my PC. Garry's Mod is also on my PC. Therefore, relativity proves that Garry's Mod is my assignment ;)
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(08-21-2019, 08:52 PM)WILD Wrote: I train military branches.

No shit, I've seen your videos then lmao. Especially for the Air Force
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-21-2019, 08:29 PM)WILD Wrote: And yes, some careers have you taking random math classes that do not correlate to anything you are wanting to pursue. That math class may or may not help you in the future, and this is up for debate, but Trigonometry is a nice math class to know for future references. 

Math is great, take more math classes.
fk u. i don't want to do school.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]