Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 1.65 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community
In their imagination. Cuz you don't have to show proof under the guise of saying you have more but you wont show it for privacy reasons of people.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-25-2019, 11:42 AM)Sharmander Wrote: No offense but if you’re going to show “proof” then I would like to see the entire convo that occurred instead of throwing snips of what one person said. What was give isn’t entirely proof as we do not know what was said previously to these comments being made.

I agree with Shar i can't give a proper response to snips of convos. I think others would be more understanding of bans if we had more. In my case I would have liked to see more of the convo that the snippet with you quoting wild saying he would be stealing staff from dinks if someone made another server. If it meant preventing another mass exodus from dinks i can understand their reason behind the ban, but if its merely for someone venting their fusteration or poking fun i see a problem with it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
man seeing all these opinions really makes me want to community ban everyone with little to no explanation
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-25-2019, 11:57 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: man seeing all these opinions really makes me want to community ban everyone with little to no explanation

This entire community deserves a lifetime ban
Death camp or Gulag for all, unwanted opinions detected. Useless Elite must act and deport all unwanted folks.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-25-2019, 11:57 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: man seeing all these opinions really makes me want to community ban everyone with little to no explanation
[Image: 6k8Lr0E.gif]
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
To make an actual serious response on this, I refuse to make an unban for this even if I stay banned, if this place is gonna start turning into 1984 I don’t wanna be here, this place was toxic before I got here and will be after all of this. I must say though for this place being toxic for as long as it’s has been it’s funny that the staff point down at others immediately instead of maybe taking a look at themselves at all for possibly being toxic themselves or seeing it all happen and just letting it go on until it gets to this point also toxicity is learned and the player base didn’t learn to be toxic from each other , truly this community is run by people who are diligent and care about the people who frequent the server.
here I thought the staff aren't allowed to shitpost but it seems I have been wronged but hey it's a good shitpost 10/10 made me laugh
merry christmas xbox
So can I ad this to my unban request? i already posted it my bad.

Hey since ive been back lily has actually not been Bad. Just letting you know. My opinion was i think well founded, and while i do get along with her I think id be willing to speak up of she wasnt ready for trusted.
One of the main reasons i am actively supporting her right now and not just letting it play out is because im tired of people dragging up old things that happened without making an effort to see any change.
I think at the minimum she deserves that.

Avi07/18/2019
Before you come at me I acknowledged with her things that have improved. But I have the right to bring up the past when its repeating itself currently, which I also acknowledged with her. I also acknowledged the present decisions she made as well. Just because you and that group have a hivemind and agree with each other on everything doesnt mean someone outside of it cant have an opinion too. Maybe look past the group and open your eyes and understand other people's perspectives.

т∂αωg07/18/2019
'Come at" That is some strong langue for me speaking my mind and not attacking you in anyway. I voiced where I am at. Unfortunately since you are not in the terrible environment of her discord you missed when we had a big disagreement on scoovie. Most of us thought demotion wasnt a terrible thing just how it happened.
in any way*
And i realize that is just annecdotal but it is something.
Did you read Wild's response?

Avi07/18/2019
I did

т∂αωg07/18/2019
I agree that some members of our "clique" are biased
cough cough battons
lily actually told him to not say anything and wanted to try to just accept and work on what people said

Avi07/18/2019
Actually wait what response from wild

т∂αωg07/18/2019
in her app
he +0ed

Avi07/18/2019
Oh that yes ok

т∂αωg07/18/2019
Anyways lily asked us to stay out of it
so people could post what they thought she should work on

Avi07/18/2019
I mean it doesnt matter at this point she was already denied awhile ago

т∂αωg07/18/2019
It does matter because she plans to stick around and apply again. And when that happens i want people to have an accurate view.

Avi07/18/2019
You keep wording things like my opinion doesnt matter and is inaccurate bc it goes against her.

т∂αωg07/18/2019
Your opinion is that she hasnt changed and that history is repeating itself.
right?
*significantly changed

Avi07/18/2019
No and you would know my full opinion on her based on my dms with her
Im done talking to you

т∂αωg07/18/2019
You seem perturbed.

Avi07/18/2019
I dont need to be bothered by someone following the hivemind because apparently opinions arent allowed anymore

т∂αωg07/18/2019
Isnt saying im apart of a hivemind minimizing my opinion?
And when did I say that yours wasnt allowed?

Avi07/18/2019
Im saying that because you follow the hivemind you refuse to listen to anyone that doesnt agree

т∂αωg07/18/2019
Im not listening. Really. What makes you think that?
I came in there because i thought you were going to be reasonable, but everytime I think ive made a valid point you blame it on "hivemind"

Avi07/18/2019
Everytime I made a point you turned it into how you want to see valid opinions.
Again Im done now

т∂αωg07/18/2019
My bad. I didnt clarify. I dont think your opinion is wrong from your point of view. I think your point of view is wrong not your opinion.
You havent and cant see the stuff that she has actually done or tried to do. Just what shows up in other places.
Thats why it feels like im invalidating your opinion
Because i guess in a way I am.
Not that your arent allowed to have an opinion but if I was to disagree wouldnt I have to believe its wrong?
If we want to actually do something productive we would have to find common ground, but since you are done and dont really have a dawg in the fight anyways I dont blame you for being done with all of the drama because of it.

т∂αωg07/18/2019
Hey talked to a few other people didnt realize other people were bothering you about it. My bad.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But opinions will get you banned
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]