Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL Problem.
Ya'll needa smoke a blunt or get pussy or something. Stressing too hard over a gmod server.
As someone who was community banned for what appeared to be a vendetta, I'm with matt on this one. Tell me why I was actually banned and not just demoted. All you guys did with your initial action was just fracture your staff and damage your community. I'd like to see you guys make this right.
(08-29-2019, 09:26 PM)Proper Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 07:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Ya'll needa smoke a blunt or get pussy or something. Stressing too hard over a gmod server.

In case you haven’t noticed, this guy fucks.

Oh that’s what was missing

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
starting high school next week :( any advice guys? soo nervous xD
When u delete the responses to something toxic but you keep the original toxic comment

Nice one guys!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(08-29-2019, 09:43 PM)Foxka Wrote: When u delete the responses to something toxic but you keep the original toxic comment

Nice one guys!

I believe shitposts would be ok to delete off this
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I said something toxic? :((
I did not mean to sound toxic, it was just a playful joke. :((
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(08-29-2019, 10:02 PM)Young Spice Wrote: I said something toxic? :((
I did not mean to sound toxic, it was just a playful joke. :((

you weren't toxic
[Image: J6yUs0g]
So we just gonna delete responses to a toxic post but not the toxic post? is that a clique i see?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]