Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey look, a post in this subforum
An off topic channel for the Discord would be pretty nice, since there's no place to share interesting images, videos and the like other than general, where you interrupt conversations, or shitposts, where it's probably ignored or flooded away with memes. The closest I can compare it to would be the creations channel, except for stuff you didn't make.
do it in #ph
Music goes in murder or dr, general is for conversations until one of a handful of people buries it in shitposting, and shitposting is for memes. Or at least it’s moderated as such.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-16-2019, 09:08 PM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: do it in #ph

this and also bring back nsfw
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-17-2019, 03:39 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

No too much furry futa shit before and frankly i don't want to have to moderate and find out who isnt allowed in cuz they are a minor every time someone joins
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-17-2019, 06:30 AM)Near Wrote:

No too much furry futa shit before and frankly i don't want to have to moderate and find out who isnt allowed in cuz they are a minor every time someone joins

But where else in this community will I post my furry futa gore bestiality folder? 

And everyone likes about their age on the internet anyways
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-17-2019, 03:26 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 06:30 AM)Near Wrote:

But where else in this community will I post my furry futa gore bestiality folder? 

And everyone likes about their age on the internet anyways

Yes i miss the days of people crying about how fucked nsfw was too, but i don't want discord hitting me with big ban because someone does a dumbo post... then again discord is run by furries into pup play so maybe they wont
nsfw means "not safe for work" not "no minors" @"Near" -_-
(12-17-2019, 06:23 PM)悲しい子ね Wrote: nsfw means "not safe for work" not "no minors" @"Near" -_-

Our NSFW was 18+ content which we used to enforce via the minor role that was given to stop minors from going into that section of the discord
There is no plan to bring an NSFW channel back to this community.