Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh boy :-/
(01-18-2020, 05:12 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Hey it’s my pleasure to keep an eye on you. It’s not everyday that somebody gets the privilege of being a close friends of someone as amazing and beautiful as yourself. God bless you.

Im gonna beat your ass >.<
Violence won’t change the facts of reality. You’re adorable, a dork, a weirdo, a sexy ass motherfucker, and a pal.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-18-2020, 04:07 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: "Cake" my giggle fits lesbian lover, I love you so much! My confident and advice giver, you're truly an amazing person and I appreciate you greatly.

This made me laugh way harder then it should have 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
love you hun
(01-18-2020, 04:07 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: @Mother Nuru. You are and will forever be my sister and my waifu, and I love you so much beautiful <3
I love you so much. Thank you for always beign a shoulder for me and my sister and my wife. ♥♥
(01-18-2020, 06:01 PM)Cake Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 04:07 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: "Cake" my giggle fits lesbian lover, I love you so much! My confident and advice giver, you're truly an amazing person and I appreciate you greatly.

This made me laugh way harder then it should have 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
love you hun

I figured it would <3 love you too!

(01-18-2020, 06:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 04:07 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: @Mother Nuru. You are and will forever be my sister and my waifu, and I love you so much beautiful <3
I love you so much. Thank you for always beign a shoulder for me and my sister and my wife. ♥♥

<3 <3 Im always here if you need me!
to the weirdest family tree in the history of Dinkleberg’s, thank you for conceiving me
(01-18-2020, 06:48 PM)dong Wrote: to the weirdest family tree in the history of Dinkleberg’s, thank you for conceiving me

on that note, we are collecting all of the official names of the tree bc im curious to see what it looks like

also penguin I thought you were resigning and was like TF

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
congrats on having a good year gamer I hope u enjoy the next
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(01-18-2020, 06:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 06:48 PM)dong Wrote: to the weirdest family tree in the history of Dinkleberg’s, thank you for conceiving me

on that note, we are collecting all of the official names of the tree bc im curious to see what it looks like

also penguin I thought you were resigning and was like TF

yeah, I wanted it to look like that xD

(01-18-2020, 07:10 PM)Fozzy Wrote: congrats on having a good year gamer I hope u enjoy the next

thank you fozzy <3 I look forward to another year of arguing with people about how you arent hacking <3
I see i am not mentioned former ph buddy T<T this is why i bully your shoulders on discords
[Image: J6yUs0g]