Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staying off forums
lol cya nerd
(03-08-2017, 09:19 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ Lily Wrote: If you hate it so much, why are you even here? I understand that there are things that are happening with you irl, which out of respect I won't post here. However, that doesn't warrant you acting like this. You're better than this, I know you are. The best thing for you to do is sort out that stuff irl, then come back here. But before you leave, how about not insulting the community that still somewhat accepts you despite your behavior.

I agree, you are better than this. I've had fun with you on the server itself and when playing I haven't seen any issues. But there's no shame in leaving staff if you need too, staff on a GMod server means dealing with a lot of drama and bullshit and if it's getting to you like it seems to have been, lay low and stay a non-staff rank.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
damn.

why yall gotta attack the man, He clearly has some issues. shouldn't us as staff be helping him instead of attacking him.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Stop attacking dagger please... you're all coming off as really immature.

You are staff, you aren't just your every day players,  you should be more mature, if you don't have anything nice or atleast not mean to say dont say anything at all

I've called down a bit so I've edited my post
Dont look so blue
(03-08-2017, 08:02 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: MHUCbyQ.png]

clear you alerts man, jesus

wtf is that aspect ratio too
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(03-09-2017, 12:09 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Stop attacking dagger please... you're all coming off as really immature.

You are staff, you aren't just your every day players,  you should be more mature, if you don't have anything nice or atleast not mean to say dont say anything at all

I'm not staff.

FUCK DAGGER. (^:
(03-09-2017, 07:02 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 12:09 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Stop attacking dagger please... you're all coming off as really immature.

I'm not staff.

FUCK DAGGER. (^:

So not being staff allows you to attack man that's deeply depressed and suicidal? he talks about killing himself and what do you do? come on the forums  and say "just fucking  go" and "fuck dagger". Good Work Pizzle You've lost all respect and support from me.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(03-09-2017, 12:30 AM)queef commando Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 08:02 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: MHUCbyQ.png]

clear you alerts man, jesus

wtf is that aspect ratio too
I have exactly 863 alerts ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-09-2017, 07:53 AM)Fozzy Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 07:02 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote:

I'm not staff.

FUCK DAGGER. (^:

So not being staff allows you to attack man that's deeply depressed and suicidal? he talks about killing himself and what do you do? come on the forums  and say "just fucking  go" and "fuck dagger". Good Work Pizzle You've lost all respect and support from me.

[Image: music-hall-audio-usb-1-turntable-sm.jpg]
Tell me when you get the joke.

Weird, my post isn't showing up.

edit: it just showed up lol
Bye. :/ take care of your self.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.