Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess it's been long enough!
Hey everyone!  I'm Aaron but I'm mostly known as A-A-Ron around here.  Been A member of the Dinklebergs TTT community since sometime in late 2014.  I had an intro on the old forums I think but I never made a new one when I joined the new forums.  I would have probably played and been more active from the 2014 point but in 2015 my internet took a shit on itself and I didn't get it fixed for a while and when I finally did I was working and trying to complete school so a few years later, here I am!  Not really sure what else an intro is supposed to entail but I am going to try and come up with a few things to say I guess. 

* I've always been on more towards late-night and became a member of the night crew, (if you don't know what the night crew is your life stinks) because I am stupid and like screwing around so when you get 10 or so people that don't really care about the game and just want to mess around we have a ton of fun!
* It's always a question when I get back on....  a test mod named Aaron? Who the fuck are you?  My rank probably should have been revoked but it was a donor rank back in 2015 so when I got trusted I decided I would just support the server and just went one more level up.  I have never had a staff abuse problem or anything so I guess I was allowed to keep it. 

That's all I have right now so you'll have to be happy with it and if you are not, then you just need to shut up.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
hi a a ron
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
why hello A-A-ron. nice to meet u even tho im part of the late night crew too!!! you the bestestsestest
Welcome back dawg
(03-13-2020, 11:54 AM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: Hey everyone!  I'm Aaron but I'm mostly known as A-A-Ron around here.  Been A member of the Dinklebergs TTT community since sometime in late 2014.  I had an intro on the old forums I think but I never made a new one when I joined the new forums.  I would have probably played and been more active from the 2014 point but in 2015 my internet took a shit on itself and I didn't get it fixed for a while and when I finally did I was working and trying to complete school so a few years later, here I am!  Not really sure what else an intro is supposed to entail but I am going to try and come up with a few things to say I guess. 

* I've always been on more towards late-night and became a member of the night crew, (if you don't know what the night crew is your life stinks) because I am stupid and like screwing around so when you get 10 or so people that don't really care about the game and just want to mess around we have a ton of fun!
* It's always a question when I get back on....  a test mod named Aaron? Who the fuck are you?  My rank probably should have been revoked but it was a donor rank back in 2015 so when I got trusted I decided I would just support the server and just went one more level up.  I have never had a staff abuse problem or anything so I guess I was allowed to keep it. 

That's all I have right now so you'll have to be happy with it and if you are not, then you just need to shut up.
Thanks for staffing the late night crowd dude!
Welcome back gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Wel...........com e back TTT Playera
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member