Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lycan doing nothing
(03-17-2020, 06:19 PM)Saitama Wrote: after waiting about 15 minutes.

and only for t+T rdm and leave.

you still need proof he can not just trust your word
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I have a bunch of screenshots of the chat log that I will attempt to post soon.

also he literally commented on the guy having done this, and i don't know how to access logs for previous rounds.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(03-17-2020, 06:24 PM)Saitama Wrote: I have a bunch of screenshots of the chat log that I will attempt to post soon.

also he literally commented on the guy having done this, and i don't know how to access logs for previous rounds.

we still need proof of the hacker themselves, thats the main issue, otherwise what you pull up afterwards wont have any effect.
if they were hacking, we have a discussion about this.
if there wasn't case closed.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I don’t think you thought this out for very long. I need actual proof of him aimbotting instead of you constantly bitching and moaning about him. I told you the best I could do was ban him for the T on T RDM + Leave.
And this isn't the first time he has gone "it's not my job" to me telling him to do his fucking job.
(03-17-2020, 06:24 PM)Saitama Wrote: I have a bunch of screenshots of the chat log that I will attempt to post soon.

to access log for the previous round press f8 and go to the round selection. for the other maps you have to use old logs by finding the date map and time
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Lycan says not my job all the time, but still does things. Like how cactus will respond cactus and still handle whatever is going on
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It must be pretty hard to tell it’s a joke if I say “this isn’t a job, I don’t get paid”, I didn’t realize that. I’ll try to be more accommodating for you next time.
(03-17-2020, 06:37 PM)Lycan Wrote: It must be pretty hard to tell it’s a joke if I say “this isn’t a job, I don’t get paid”, I didn’t realize that. I’ll try to be more accommodating for you next time.

Cmon man do your job, what are we paying you for. sheeesh. But yeah, this is a pretty open and shut case.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(03-17-2020, 06:33 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

to access log for the previous round press f8 and go to the round selection. for the other maps you have to use old logs by finding the date map and time

When I press f8 it kicks me off the server.

Cole was the hacker's name.
ill try to find it.