Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lycan doing nothing
Offender's Name:  Lycan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67771757

Offender's Rank: Mod

What They Did: Nothing. Which is the problem. There was a hacker and multiple rule breaks while Lycan was on the server, and when asked to do something about it, responded "not my job". 

When They Did It: Repeatedly, despite being confronted

Potential Witnesses: Shshy, meemo, hungry, cactus

Proof: How do I prove someone did nothing?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
sounds like a big yikes @"Lycan"
but really.
1. was there definitive proof there was a hacker at all. not just suspicious shots, and by proof i mean, someone snapping onto everyone's heads.
2. was there proof of lycan not doing anything? because far as im concerned staff dont need you to scream out HACKER OMG HACKER, as it can alert the shitter themselves and make them stop.
3. is this you just overreacting? because far as im concerned, lycan may be inactive compared to the rest of the staff here, but he does do his job when he needs to.
4. was he afk? if so why didnt you call for another staff member to come on and help deal with it?
we have no evidence to actually go off of this, so unless someone with evidence comes up regarding you confronting lycan or of the hacker themselves. nothing will be done.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I mean technically nothing can be down if proper evidence isn't posted, BUT this does sound like something Lycan would do. He does his job as Moderator well though. Sometimes we don't want to get on and be instantly bombarded with demands. He fucks around a lot, but eventually does what needs to be done. If he doesn't a couple times, oh well.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(03-17-2020, 06:10 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: I mean technically nothing can be down if proper evidence isn't posted, BUT this does sound like something Lycan would do. He does his job as Moderator well though. Sometimes we don't want to get on and be instantly bombarded with demands.

mfw we have to get alts just to play on the server without an ounce of responsibility
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
4 headshots 4 kills 4 seconds.
And that was all leading up to my death, not after.
Lycan ended up banning them... After they left and rejoined under a different name.
if he really did say not my job i would assume you have a screenshot of said statement and for the others you can record him doing nothing if that be not slaying gaging or muting mic/ chat spammers or banning hackers.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-17-2020, 06:12 PM)Saitama Wrote: 4 headshots 4 kills 4 seconds.
And that was all leading up to my death, not after.
Lycan ended up banning them... After they left and rejoined under a different name.

you have to understand we're not seeing everything through your eyes, lycan could've been handling reports or looking elsewhere, we dont see every single thing that happens in a short time span, and in the case of a hacker, you notify staff first AFTER you've witnessed it, and then leave it to them to spectate them and judge the situation by how they see it.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
so......he ended up banning the hacker?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
after waiting about 15 minutes.

and only for t+T rdm and leave.
So. You're saying he still banned them. Which means he still did something. Just not in your timeframe.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]