Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation of your mother.
Love you Smurf, I hope everything goes well and I hope to see you around somewhere if not here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Bye nuru take it ez and gl with future things <3
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I honestly cannot tell if you are doing a very good April Fool's joke to keep it light for everyone or that you are serious. Honestly everything you have said in your thread is sadly true so either way, we miss you, we'll continue to miss you, and if you need to talk, I am available to do so.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Goodbye Nuru, I haven’t known you for long but for that time, you have been so fun. Good luck on your future!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Good luck out there. We didn’t talk much but I saw you around and you were a great person. Hopefully life treats you well.
Put yourself first always. I wish you the best in everything you do. Always here for a chat!!

Lots of love and hugs ❤️❤️❤️
I hated reading this post this morning.  I am going to miss you!!  I love you Mother Nuru Heart
I love you so much. You know where I am if you ever need me.
I hope I still see you around tho it was fun watching you feed on league!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It’s April fools day and I refuse to believe it! Why you make me cry! I miss you bb x
[Image: unknown.jpg]