Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself
So while scrounging the forums for information the past few days, I've come to the realization I never made an introduction thread!
I'll start off with my name. My real life name is Steven Batton, so I took the first letter of my first name and put it in my last name and wham Battons. Currently I am turning 21 years old on April 24th.
I've been playing video games my entire life with my first video game being Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Eventually HL2 launched and my brother and I bought it almost immediately (we lost that steam account) and cemented my interest in valve titles. Fast forward to 2012 (skipping all my gross young minecraft days) and I'm playing TF2 jailbreak and inside is a mode called deathrun. I loved it so much I looked up the most active game for deathrun and heard of Gmod. About 6 months of deathrun its now the end of 2013, I got bored and moved to TTT and have been playing it ever since. The very first server I started playing on was Next Tier Gaming, for all you newbies they were basically the old moat. After being staff and admin here and there I finally arrived at Dinks and have been hooked on this community not because the gamemode is unique, I can play that anywhere, but because of all you guys.
I come across as a bit of a jerk but I assure you its just the way I assert myself, I can be super nice if you take the chance to get to know me. Before anyone comments, yes, I am one of those guys. I try my best to help this server out or at least provide a devil's advocate opinion, and at the same time I am attempting to learn a bit of lua to help us all out, you all might see a mapvote fix go live shortly, that's a project I've been doing for us lately and I'm super excited to see all your guys' opinions and feedback!
If you have any other questions please let me know!
I also have an amazingly idiotic cat named Tico and sometimes he tries to eat the mic when i'm in discord so if you hear it consider yourself blessed by the cat overlords.
[Image: JPEG-20190504-185548.jpg]
Welcome Battons! Your cool on discord although I don't play TTT your still a cool person to talk to.

Anyways Welcome!

Enjoy your time on discord or maybe PH sometime!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Im scared of him on TTT 
Guy  is a killer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Good to hear about you. Nice cat too. Heart 

Hope to see you on Murder more too!
your cat looks like he is going to take over the world
WB battons hope i get to play with u soon
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Henlo hooman ^^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome back, also I want the kitty
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hello there bitch boy.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I have never played TTT!!
None the less it was nice to get to know you.
Maybe see you in a game of PH one day :D