Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of propkilling, no tracking in logs.
It really aint hard to figure out who prop killed u and if there not a t just report them and they will get slayed and that think with lycan I was on. You really seemed to be the one being loud my guy you let a few things get to you learn to leave it alone and they will leave you alone buddy.
(04-10-2020, 05:33 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: It really aint hard to figure out who prop killed u and if there not a t just report them and they will get slayed and that think with lycan I was on. You really seemed to be the one being loud my guy you let a few things get to you learn to leave it alone and they will leave you alone buddy.

If the system doesn't tell you right away who killed you, you must either ask a mod or wait until the next round to view the death scenes (unless you can somehow do that same-round).
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-10-2020, 06:37 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 05:33 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: It really aint hard to figure out who prop killed u and if there not a t just report them and they will get slayed and that think with lycan I was on. You really seemed to be the one being loud my guy you let a few things get to you learn to leave it alone and they will leave you alone buddy.

If the system doesn't tell you right away who killed you, you must either ask a mod or wait until the next round to view the death scenes (unless you can somehow do that same-round).

Ok so ur waiting 5minutes and he's getting slain eitherway whats the point of this thread again?
(04-10-2020, 07:12 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Ok so ur waiting 5minutes and he's getting slain eitherway whats the point of this thread again?

You obviously didn't read the very first post on this thread.
Both TTT and the logging addon are incredibly complex, and modifying it so it logs propkills properly, especially with the way physics prop damage works, would be a near impossible task. As for asking mods to check for you, moderators have the same access to the full damagelogs as you do, the only thing that they have granted to them with that is the ability to see reports. Like others said, check the death scene by right clicking the player death entry, it shows you player names.

And also as others said, trashing on other staff members with zero evidence is NOT how you resolve an issue. I agree that propkills are lame as hell, but you're not going to help it if you get heated and piss people off.
(04-10-2020, 08:08 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:  As for asking mods to check for you, moderators have the same access to the full damagelogs as you do, the only thing that they have granted to them with that is the ability to see reports. Like others said, check the death scene by right clicking the player death entry, it shows you player names

Can I do that for the current round? I legitimately thought it was impossible to see the logs for the current round without being staff?
(04-10-2020, 08:11 PM)Saitama Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:08 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:  As for asking mods to check for you, moderators have the same access to the full damagelogs as you do, the only thing that they have granted to them with that is the ability to see reports. Like others said, check the death scene by right clicking the player death entry, it shows you player names

Can I do that for the current round? I legitimately thought it was impossible to see the logs for the current round without being staff?

As far as my understanding goes, it's impossible to see damagelogs for the CURRENT round (while you are alive) unless you are superadmin, to prevent staff from pressing F8 and catching a glimpse of who the traitor is for that round. The only thing you can see is the previous round, but you can still see the death scenes from previous rounds unless it's the last round and the map changes.
(04-10-2020, 08:13 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: As far as my understanding goes, it's impossible to see damagelogs for the CURRENT round (while you are alive) unless you are superadmin, to prevent staff from pressing F8 and catching a glimpse of who the traitor is for that round. The only thing you can see is the previous round, but you can still see the death scenes from previous rounds unless it's the last round and the map changes.

Is it possible there is an addon which could add prop pickups and drops with the magneto stick into the shot logs or something? Because if someone propkills me last round of a map, it seems like there is nothing that can be done bar having someone having recorded it, as there is no way to link that to the person.
(04-10-2020, 08:18 PM)Saitama Wrote: Because if someone propkills me last round of a map, it seems like there is nothing that can be done bar having someone having recorded it, as there is no way to link that to the person.

This same thing applies to a lot of RDM as well. If there's a situation where you need a death scene or shot log, and the map changes, staff can't tell what happened. It's just how it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(04-10-2020, 08:20 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: This same thing applies to a lot of RDM as well. If there's a situation where you need a death scene or shot log, and the map changes, staff can't tell what happened. It's just how it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shot logs are included in old logs. I would have less of an issue if the ONLY evidence of propkilling aside from video wasn't lost every map.