Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardio's Trial Moderator Application
E-girl. +1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
You've been great as Trusted and you enforce the rules well, also i love you. +1
+1 A staff member that isn't power hungry
[Image: InfiniteMildDuck-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: WYtXhuo.png]
I'm staying neutral, but are you able to balance your time if the lockdown/virus is over? I mean it's not really big deal for Test Mod, but I just wanted to know. Because you already stated that you are a busy person. I'm just making sure that this won't affect your personal health.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(04-17-2020, 07:16 AM)soolee. Wrote: I'm staying neutral, but are you able to balance your time if the lockdown/virus is over? I mean it's not really big deal for Test Mod, but I just wanted to know. Because you already stated that you are a busy person. I'm just making sure that this won't affect your personal health.

Yeah, I'm positive that I will be able to. I know I was inactive sometime in 2016 due of the start of high school and made my way back into the community in 2018 but I'm pretty sure I can still balance work, school, and video games. There will be days when I'm not on and that is perfectly fine.
Your application has been accepted. Congrats
[Image: b_560x95.png]