Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardio's Trial Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Cardio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419458892

Time Played: 676+ hours

When First Joined: January 5, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My job has been scheduling me 40 hours every week now due to COVID-19 but I try to be on as much as possible. I usually play late at night after work but I can also play in the afternoon since I automatically wake up at 10am even when I sleep at 4-6am. All of my classes are online so I definitely have a lot more playtime due to this adjustment. Central Standard Time

Rank Desired: Trial Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: There can be a lot of mass RDMers in the middle of the night and all I can do is slay/kick until a Trial Moderator or higher can get on or wait for someone to deal with my ban request. It is most likely that someone can't or won't get on since it is so late at night and everyone is already sleeping or doing something else. Sometimes the map wouldn't be able to change and the server just loses half of its players as I try to ping someone to get on and force change it. I'd rather be able to deal with the offenses/technical difficulties immediately rather than wait so the people in the server and I can move on with playing the game.

Why you want to help the community: I hope people don't think I have changed for the worse as a person after becoming Trusted. I believe it simply opened the door for me to make a lot of friends in the community and hopefully more to come. I want to advance to a higher rank so I can be able to have more responsibility in being staff on the server. Maybe I phrased that wrong but I hope you all think I have what it takes to become a Trial Moderator. I want to help the community with the best of my ability and availability all in all while having fun. I still do have fun playing this server, nothing's really changed besides a little bit of responsibility. (Which isn't a bad thing)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only 1 minute troll bans from Lycan and Brown

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: This was 4 years ago so I probably thought I wanted to play a somewhat vanilla server without a lot of add-ons and such. Thus, Dinkleberg's TTT was found. Also, the server name was intriguing and I enjoyed watching The Fairly OddParents when I was younger.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I have, yes, whether how imperfectly perfect it is or not.

Other: Just wanted to note that I have made mistakes while being Trusted. There have been times when I accidentally muted/gagged the wrong person. I have slayed someone and then realized right after that I shouldn't have after thinking about the situation of who was actually in the wrong. I also slayed someone with the reason ,"RDM, he/she did not buy an AWP. It was this person. (Person) bought an AWP", and the people who were alive in the round were able to figure out who the last T was since I did not check that the T was still alive. People thought it was really funny as did I but I also felt really bad. No matter how minor/major it is with all my mistakes, I do private message the person to apologize as well as ingame chat depending on the situation. And all you apes out there, sorry for immediately gagging. It kind of annoyed me in the beginning but now I really don't mind unless a player complains. I look forward to reading your guys' input on my application whether it is good or bad. I'm still one for spreading the positivity and fat memes. Thank you all.
huge +1, Cardio is easily one of the best, most chill staff members on the current roster.

pretty gay tho, might wanna get that checked out
+1 from me too, I don't get on early in the morning but I know things can get hectic during the early hours, so any help is welcome. Plus she's been doing great as a trusted already.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
easy +1 handles herself very well i dont even think ive heard cardio raise her voice great late night staff
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
cardio is toxic and bullies me and never plays siege with me.......jk now with that aside she is calm collected and quick to learn and move on from mistakes she makes. She has done a good job as trusted and would look good in blue +1
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1 Great role model on how to act as a staff.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1 helpful, gets things done quickly and efficiently, and if she has questions she's not afraid to ask for help. I think she'll handle tmod just fine.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 narWHAL, 4am ttt isn't the same without cardio.
other than that, she's super helpful especially late at night when everyone else is unable to get on
+1 cardio is a good egg
+1 is cardio. Good egirl. Helpful. Isnt afraid to ask for help or listen to other staff opinions or suggestions