Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Rule Suggestions
Bumping this because I have started a general revision of the rules in a word document.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Can you also make sure the staff guidelines coincide with the motd better
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-23-2020, 10:48 AM)Froge Wrote: Can you also make sure the staff guidelines coincide with the motd better

Could you elaborate on any parts that do not coincide?
Remove all punishment guidelines from the rules, and move it to the staff guidelines. It’s a massive waste of space on an oversized rules page that serves no purpose to new members.
(04-23-2020, 12:56 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Remove all punishment guidelines from the rules, and move it to the staff guidelines. It’s a massive waste of space on an oversized rules page that serves no purpose to new members.

I was indeed highly considering this exact thing. I've got a Google doc of the revised rules so I'll push to have this as an official change
Speaking of that google doc, I see no reason why it shouldn't be shared for the server populous to view and provide feedback and (constructive) criticism. 

Here's the link for anyone who cares: TTT 2020 Rule Revisions
From 8 pages to 6 wow

Everything is subject to change and nothing is set in stone. All rule changes must be confirmed by Dink before, this is just a set of potential changes done in my free time.
(04-15-2020, 07:49 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

Rule Suggestions:
  1. Following being KOSable after ample warnings
  2. Attempting to propkill being clearly defined as T-Baiting
  3. Trapping player with a Shield Gun being KOSable after a warning and ample time
  4. Refusing to allow a detective to get DNA on a body, either by running away with it or hiding it, listed as a valid sus reason
  5. Karma Baiting

1- yes. Every time I have had a real issue with following, the follower ended up being either a T or a troll
2- yes. Make sure to specify that attemping to propkill ANYONE is kosable, they don't have to try to propkill you for you to be able to shoot them
3-meh, never really had much problem with this, no opinion here
4-Yes. Stupid that this isn't even adressed.
5- doesn't this fall under "toxicity"? Either way, making the rules more clear is never a bad thing.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Purposely blocking teleporter on 67th way is a slayable offense.
This happened to me earlier when someone jammed the table into the teleporter floor trapping me and others for a round.
https://ibb.co/P5qckHb
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(04-26-2020, 06:23 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Purposely blocking teleporter on 67th way is a slayable offense.
This happened to me earlier when someone jammed the table into the teleporter floor trapping me and others for a round.

we ban for it not slay
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-26-2020, 07:17 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 06:23 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Purposely blocking teleporter on 67th way is a slayable offense.

we ban for it not slay

Yeah this is correct. It's a ban-able offense.