Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App Creation Magic: Mod App
Dong is one of the staff members that I regularly see on the server. He is very level-headed and fair when handling various issues. He enforces rules well and is friendly with everybody. I think that he would handle the responsibility of moderator well. +1
+1 from me. Very qualified and can handle the position.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
dong is amazing staff. most of what needs to be said has already been said +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Holy hell, when did you get back up to able to apply for mod? really has been a long time. I feel like, from what I know of Dong staffing and personality wise, yall would be crazy to say no. Mature, but still fun, and actually has a backbone that isnt also a stick up his ass. Perfect fit for mod.

*Penguin lays back down and puts the lid back on her coffin*
It's definitely a +1 from me, I haven't been active on this server enough to have an extensive rapport with Dong, but from what I've seen since coming back, he's one the chillest, friendliest, and most competent tmods on the server; he'd made a great candidate for mod. gl bro
[Image: source.gif]
+1 He's extremely level headed and sees the sides of both parties ALL the time. He know's how to have fun and how to allow fun without letting people go overboard. He's defintely earned his place as a full moderator.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1 finally somebody can ban aaron, other than that he'd make a great mod
Duhhh, obviously a +1 from me ~ stupid ding dong why would you even post this, I AM CONFLICTED
All jokes aside, Dong is an amazing guy to play with and I enjoy talking with him :D Very helpful and memeful
I have to +1 my friend or else I'm getting two bops at the back of my head.

Jokes aside, Dong is hella active, fun to play with, knows his shit and enforces rules when needed. (well apart of gagging me fuck you ;( )
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+1. Always attentive to what happens on the server and always enforces rules when they are needed. Great staff and would make a great mod.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]