Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why does shitposting feel illegal now
All I've learned from this forum page tonight is how much you people love to complain and bicker. You all should get a life outside of complaining about a Garry's Mod server. I understand that it's important; hell it's important to me as well but you guys are doing too much. As Laced said, you're all repeating the same shit over and over just trying to farm rep.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(05-17-2020, 10:53 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 10:49 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Or just realise that there's a time and place for shitposting and it isn't during something that needs actual thought.

With all due respect, the types people who need deep thinking about playing garrys mod are the people who spell realize with an s

hmm, today I will insult someones intelligence because they disagree with me
Can somebody that does know what's going on make a forum addressing it? If the community knows then at least if they wanna shitpost about it they can do so in shitposting
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-17-2020, 10:49 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Or just realise that there's a time and place for shitposting and it isn't during something that needs actual thought.

With all due respect, the types people who need deep thinking about playing garrys mod are the people who spell realize with an s
Sorry that I spell a word differently. That's not important to the topic here. The topic is that some people take it seriously because they actually put work into this community. They put their hearts and souls into it. And you're basically telling me that they're being stupid for doing so. You have no idea what people are dealing with in their lives and what they go through on a daily basis. They use this place as a safe haven from shit that bothers them and you're just stepping on it by saying "They're taking it too seriously." Maybe you shouldn't comment on something you don't understand.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-17-2020, 10:55 PM)Noire Wrote:  You all should get a life outside of complaining about a Garry's Mod server.

to be fair there's not many other options right now

also lol at the farming rep part that's what i'm doing
(05-17-2020, 10:57 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

hmm, today I will insult someones intelligence because they disagree with me

Hmm today I will strawman in meme format
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Can we shitpost on this thread?
(05-17-2020, 10:58 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:

Sorry that I spell a word differently. That's not important to the topic here. The topic is that some people take it seriously because they actually put work into this community. They put their hearts and souls into it. And you're basically telling me that they're being stupid for doing so. You have no idea what people are dealing with in their lives and what they go through on a daily basis. They use this place as a safe haven from shit that bothers them and you're just stepping on it by saying "They're taking it too seriously." Maybe you shouldn't comment on something you don't understand.

Couldnt i say the same thing about people who get on to make jokes wanting a break from everything being so serious? That argument doesnt work when it can be played for either side. We all play video games for the escapism, that doesn't make you special

(05-17-2020, 10:59 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Can we shitpost on this thread?

Yes
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
No but you can be respectful enough to not shitpost on something that people are talking about seriously.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Can somebody that does know what's going on make a forum addressing it? If the community knows then at least if they wanna shitpost about it they can do so in shitposting
If dink doesnt i promise i will. The only reason weve waited is bc its a lot more than a server issue. So. Giving him a chance first. If he doesnt then i more than happily will as i pushed for this for a while. And im sorry this isnt much help bc im continuing the i cant tel u guys rn shit but. It will be addressed by him and if not him then i will.