Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
Right it wasn't addressed by Dink right away except for a response he made to another thread. Which it didn't feel like it really explained the circumstances behind the ban other than what she did was illegal. There are things that can't be explained, and most of the current administration had no idea the circumstances behind things and there were some things that CANT be shared publicly to them. So yes, the ones that knew were not current administration (or had resigned recently) and it was left to Dink to address. We were trying to figure out how to address it without disclosing certain things for people's safety but it got rushed by someone that shouldn't have done so.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(05-25-2020, 12:50 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully.  There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.
The administration had plenty of time to handle this carefully. Ginger was banned 5 days ago.
current admins honestly had no idea until after
the rest had already resigned, and some of it is non staff
pls dont blame current admins is all i ask they had no clue. its hard enough being admin without a mess that you had no idea about is shoved on your shoulders. think of the people on the other side.
how did the admins not know about it but like everybody else did
(05-25-2020, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 12:48 AM)Avi Wrote: This was part of the reason I didn't want a thread posted here without it being handled carefully.  There is a lot of mud slinging and shitposting that isn't needed here. I may not be admin anymore (for reasons that relate to things about this situation) but I ask you all consider what you're saying before you post it.
The administration had plenty of time to handle this carefully. Ginger was banned 5 days ago.
pls dont blame current admins is all i ask they had no clue. its hard enough being admin without a mess that you had no idea about is shoved on your shoulders. think of the people on the other side.
I’m aware it’s hard being an admin. I was one. I don’t blame them at all.
(05-25-2020, 01:03 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote: how did the admins not know about it but like everybody else did
because like avi said when it happened and was discovered we tried to keep it close knit because of the nature and protecting those underage involved
its complicated and i really wish that could be understood

(05-25-2020, 01:05 AM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
I’m aware it’s hard being an admin. I was one. I don’t blame them at all.
thank you for being one of the few understanding ones
(05-25-2020, 01:03 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote: how did the admins not know about it but like everybody else did

We knew. We were not directly involved in the punishment process until it had started per request of those handling it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
What’s been said was said. Don’t keep adding fuel to the fire just because the reason come out. It happened and I’d rather we not get into a habit of having to close threads every time a sensitive subject comes up. Christ. Memes are being removed. This isn’t really a spot for discussion since no one actually what the hell is going down so chill.
The current admins were not aware of why all was going down. The announcement should have been more clear overall. But this subject isn’t here for your entertainment. The only reason it’s kept up is because people think some measure of this should be known without having to dive into details. Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*. But I guess you can

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

the admins didnt tell us this tho

scoovie did
(05-25-2020, 01:15 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

scoovie did

[Image: Annotation_2020-05-25_013035.png]

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-25-2020, 01:37 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:15 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:

scoovie did

[Image: Annotation_2020-05-25_013035.png]

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
Except it doesn't give enough information, me making this post was an attempt to protect anyone that may fall prey to her in the future and a wake up call for anyone around her. This also makes sure everyone has an idea of the despicable things she has done.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]