Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another green role?
(05-25-2020, 02:48 AM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: If you are to be successful for this role I want to know how you will balance between PH and TTT and also DR.
As far as balancing goes, I will join ph if staff is needed (on call ping) and I will be balancing between TTT and DR as evenly as I can.
When someone says they will "balance" multiple servers on an app, I expect to see them already doing it well enough to be trusted with another position. If you do that and reapply in a month, my opinion may change. For now, -1.
former admin2
(05-25-2020, 02:40 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:48 AM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: If you are to be successful for this role I want to know how you will balance between PH and TTT and also DR.
As far as balancing goes, I will join ph if staff is needed (on call ping) and I will be balancing between TTT and DR as evenly as I can.
Not trying to make this a shit post but every time when Me or someone else pings on call staff for ph other staff answers never seen you answer once my friend..
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
I am voting neutral for this application. I think it would be better for you to stay focused where you're at right now than to stretch yourself, for the time being focus on the 2 servers you currently have staff on. 

Find your groove with the 2 you have then once you have that balance and still want DR staff, roll with it.
(05-25-2020, 08:25 PM)§4Zack Wrote:
Not trying to make this a shit post but every time when Me or someone else pings on call staff for ph other staff answers never seen you answer once my friend..
https://imgur.com/7lGkppq
Also, there are sometimes (none recently, but I thought it was worth mentioning) that I answer on calls by just joining and not by answering in the discord

As far as everyone question9ing my activity, its understandable to not immediately want someone with two other staff roles when they have been focusing on another server. I know that even though it is from coming back from a break, it still shows that I have not been balancing. If this application is denied, I will denfinitely work on proving that I am able to balance it over the next month.
Undeniably you were good staff while active for TTT, didn't watch you on PH, but in order for you to apply and say that you're going to manage your time you should at least have some current backing for that. Not just say that you're going to work on it, I think promises with activity are a little sketchy (for all people), but you just came back from a break. I think you'll end up getting the time to show you can manage, but for now I'm going to -1 for those reasons.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-25-2020, 08:25 PM)§4Zack Wrote:
As faar as I'm certain  I've seen him answer On calls when staff is needed.
Perhaps in different times when ur off
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Bump
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'm going have to agree with what others said. If you weren't trusted on ph OR mod on TTT (not saying that you shouldn't be, just pointing out that you are staff on two other gamemodes) I wouldn't care about your time on the other gamemode. However you are, and this is would be your third server, looking at your times on the ones you are staff on it leaves more to be desired, as even after what others have said you still haven't attempted to balance the three. What I suggest is stay staffing TTT and PH for now, and play all three for a day (an hour a day per gamemode is my recommendation) and see if you can maintain a balance between the three. For now, this application has been denied, you may reapply on 6/30/20 (and sorry for the late response)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]