Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Formal Request for Retirement/Demotion
Well, as much as I wouldn't want to make this thread ever, I've become fundamentally much more in line with what I want to do in life and who I want to spend it with, and as a result, I have felt that being a lower staff that is a lot less online then what they were before is inappropriate.

To see this community with so many differing people through the 22 months I've been here, it's become quite a strange thing to see something like the whole Bailey thing, then later that weird thing with 50ShadesofSammy and Sammy, and eventually to not too far ago with the whole Ritsuneru and subsequent forum-war zone thing of 4 months ago. It's also been interesting to see new staff, like Mr Rippe, and for whatever reason, Scoovie feels somewhat new still. And others like Moderate, along withthe two other guys that are regulars in several respects, Arbok and Minime.

I joined this server a weird-ish 14 year old that had just stopped geo-caching because he sucked at it, and I'll be requesting here a demotion as a much more focused and in some ways better 16 year old. I've put in something like 500+ hours into the server which for me is a fair amount, although alot of that would just be being a crappy player ::P was thinking of requesting a promotion through the last two weeks, after another months of staff work and about 35 hours of consistent staffing, although I just feel that I'm getting busier since I'm going to have a job very soon and that I'm gonna be in university not too far from now.

NOW======>  If anyone is wondering if I'll be on the server anymore, the simple answer is yes, I will still come on, but only put in a few hours a week, maybe 3 at most.

Also, to any high admins, I would hate to be a donor, I never liked that rank but if you insist, I'll be one. I'd MUCH rather be a regular, which is a rank I enjoyed for nearly a year and quite well liked it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You did a great job being apart of the team. I expected a bamboozle, but I guess not. Hope to see you around still in the server.

Thanks for serving apart of the team!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-18-2017, 04:23 PM)Christian Wrote: You did a great job being apart of the team. I expected a bamboozle, but I guess not. Hope to see you around still in the server.

Thanks! I've never really wanted to be a terrible staff, although I had to take several breaks for vacation/trips.
(03-18-2017, 04:27 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 04:23 PM)Christian Wrote: You did a great job being apart of the team. I expected a bamboozle, but I guess not. Hope to see you around still in the server.

Thanks! I've never really wanted to be a terrible staff, although I had to take several breaks for vacation/trips.

I wouldn't say that's being terrible staff, because life happens. We all take breaks, and it's to be expected. In fact most of us hope that Mr_Rippe takes more breaks :P . Hope to see you around.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I haven't played with you as much as some others, but you've been pretty great every time I have and hope to still see you around, best of luck in all your endeavors.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

Don't leave me :'(...
(03-18-2017, 05:47 PM)Extreme PvE Wrote: Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

Don't leave me :'(...

Sorry my man, I'll still be here, just not as often, like 3 or 4 times a week, mostly weekdays.
Ill miss you, you were great staff. And will stay a great friend to me. Good luck out there General
damn
[Image: giphy.gif]
You know you don't have to resign from being inactive right? If that was cause to be removed from staff we would ban Drew. You should consider staying on the team, and you can always come back and play once you're not as busy.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]