Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Donor have map change?
(06-21-2020, 10:43 AM)Christian Wrote: It's probably been like this since all Servers had map change perms for Donor at one point. And has since changed on a majority of them except DR.

This ultimately is up to @"Izuna" & Dink, but I do agree with the majority here that it should be removed as a Donor Perm. It could be OK for now, but down the line it should probably be changed to reflect all other servers. Just so there isn't a case of multiple abuses of the command, as that is what the !rtv command is there for.
Yeah i agree as well, that's why i made this post since finding out that donor's have access to the command, and don't think they should either but i also wanted your guys opinion on it.
[Image: titan.gif]
Pls no, some donors already abusing mute/gag commands.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Donor: No
Trusted: debatable 
Tmod+: Yes

The Murder incident has put everyone on edge about what Trusted should/shouldn't have.
Absolutely not! Anyone could buy donor and cause hell with that command!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
TTT Donors shouldn't even have voteban but they do. So no
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-21-2020, 10:57 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: Pls no, some donors already abusing mute/gag commands.

If you see people abusing their powers you can report them here

As far as donors having the ability to force change yeah they shouldn't have the ability, I'll talk to dink bout changing it. May also explain why sometimes the map gets changed to a non-DR map.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Let’s allow them to have that permission just so the forums get more interesting with complaints.
The Donor commands atm are fine
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-22-2020, 02:05 AM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: The Donor commands atm are fine 
well yea sort of but i made the post because donor has access to the map change on dr so i wanted to make a post to also get other thoughts/opinion,
if it should be removed or whatever. Personally i again agree with everyone and think they shouldn't have it.
[Image: titan.gif]