Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's Revenge of the Trusted Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 456 Hours. 700 Hours on GMOD

When First Joined: Dec 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoons. I'll be on between 6 p.m.- 12 a.m

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I believe I make good first impressions on newer members of the community and with that, I can be a voice of reason. There will be instances where it will be inevitable but with being staff on servers prior I can adapt that knowledge to this position. 

Why you want to help the community: I notice a lacking in Trusted staff members on the server quantity-wise. I wanna be able to fill in any gaps possible and overall create a more enjoyable server

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: On my search history from playing on the server years ago.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 Bryan is on the server a good amount of time. He has good activity and is a fun person to play with. He hasn't had any behavioral issues and I think he has the potential for a good staff member. He is a very level-headed person and has 0 warnings for anything and I can't recall the last time I've seen him cause an issue if he ever has.
+1. Ive had issues with you in the past, but if you are serious about staffing I say you deserve a shot. Good luck!
This is one of the easiest +1s I think I've ever given out
(06-25-2020, 06:55 PM).ceebeast Wrote: +1 Bryan is on the server a good amount of time. He has good activity and is a fun person to play with. He hasn't had any behavioral issues and I think he has the potential for a good staff member. He is a very level-headed person and has 0 warnings for anything and I can't recall the last time I've seen him cause an issue if he ever has.
(06-25-2020, 08:44 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: +1. Ive had issues with you in the past, but if you are serious about staffing I say you deserve a shot. Good luck!
(06-25-2020, 08:49 PM)Battons Wrote: This is one of the easiest +1s I think I've ever given out
Heart Eyes for all of you <3
+1 you used to be known as a bit of a troll, and for your first app I absolutely agreed with that. But since that app it seems like you have taken the criticism seriously and been much better in that sense. Your activity is good, you know the rules, and since your last app I've never seen you in any negative situations
Here it is baby.

- Consistent community activity, 200+ hours in server:  Easy pass here of course, you're quite active and you're got the hours behind it. When I get on you're usually one of the faces I see on the server regularly.

- Good understanding of the rules: Yes. Reading your old app I see some people were worried that you were joining in on trolls with micspamming etc. but I haven't seen that nor have I heard another staff member complain about you doing this. I believe you know the rules pretty well.

- Responses to scenarios, No major behavior incidents: I would say this feeds into the comment above about not going along with the trolls when they cause havoc on the server which is a great thing for me personally. Behavior isn't an issue either here, no problems on the server and no problems on the forums.

- Community support detailing the progress made as a staff member and my Personal opinion: Staff have been talking about who could be the next trusted since we would like some new members and your name always comes to my mind. So far you have +1's quickly after posting and I think you should be getting a wave of them if only people support this opinion. Bring your personality a bit more on the forums and discord so people know you better, this response is short overall since I don't see major issues and trusted is great for you to show what you can do as staff.

Verdict: Honestly if you aren't able to get trusted then idk who is. +1
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application besides, of course, time?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-25-2020, 09:08 PM)Ethan Wrote: +1 you used to be known as a bit of a troll, and for your first app I absolutely agreed with that. But since that app it seems like you have taken the criticism seriously and been much better in that sense. Your activity is good, you know the rules, and since your last app I've never seen you in any negative situations
I believe I understood what the criticism meant when J@ck had a chance to explain it. Thank you and hella heart eyes <3
(06-25-2020, 09:12 PM)Geist ❤ Wrote: Here it is baby.

- Consistent community activity, 200+ hours in server:  Easy pass here of course, you're quite active and you're got the hours behind it. When I get on you're usually one of the faces I see on the server regularly.

- Good understanding of the rules: Yes. Reading your old app I see some people were worried that you were joining in on trolls with micspamming etc. but I haven't seen that nor have I heard another staff member complain about you doing this. I believe you know the rules pretty well.

- Responses to scenarios, No major behavior incidents: I would say this feeds into the comment above about not going along with the trolls when they cause havoc on the server which is a great thing for me personally. Behavior isn't an issue either here, no problems on the server and no problems on the forums.

- Community support detailing the progress made as a staff member and my Personal opinion: Staff have been talking about who could be the next trusted since we would like some new members and your name always comes to my mind. So far you have +1's quickly after posting and I think you should be getting a wave of them if only people support this opinion. Bring your personality a bit more on the forums and discord so people know you better, this response is short overall since I don't see major issues and trusted is great for you to show what you can do as staff.

Verdict: Honestly if you aren't able to get trusted then idk who is. +1
“I’ve been waiting for this”  Cool

(06-25-2020, 09:14 PM)Noire Wrote: Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application besides, of course, time?
I believe I have a better understanding of what it means to be staff, I do not feed into trolls/join in with them and I try, emphasis on try, to defuse situations before they escalate. I feel as if my biggest complaint when looking back at my previous app were two things. I fed into trolls and joined them and I never made ban requests. For feeding trolls, I don’t do that anymore but, thats my opinion and whenever I have the chance, when I witness it, I make ban requests.
I think you have separated yourself from a lot of different labels (in a good way), either way I always knew you had potential. +1 because you've really shown us since your last app that you have the capabilities in all aspects to make a great Trusted.