Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus's introduction
Hi guys I've been playing on this server for a while (since 2015) and I've been promoted twice, so I figured I make an introduction at one point haha. I'm 23 and have citizenship in Germany, where I was born, and the USA. I currently live in Oregon where I grew up and I am studying Criminal Justice. I'm thinking about switching to Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Botany though because Criminal Justice is a pretty easy degree. I like playing soccer, backpacking and traveling. Right now I work in a grocery store to pay for school and I spend a lot of time at the gun range when I have free time. Anyways thanks for reading this, love playing with you guys!
Gun range you say? What do you usually shoot my dude? I have an M&P Shield for carry that I use on my backyard range most of time, also have my grandfather's service revolver I like to fire back there.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(07-20-2020, 12:24 AM)Geist ❤ Wrote: Gun range you say? What do you usually shoot my dude? I have an M&P Shield for carry that I use on my backyard range most of time, also have my grandfather's service revolver I like to fire back there.
I've got a Ruger 9mm. Its pretty handy but the sight is for sure off haha. I'd love to get my hands on my Grampa's pistol but it got sold :(
Nice to meet you! I hope everything goes well with your schooling! I hope to see you in game (although I've never played TTT lolll) but if you're ever in PH I'll hope to see you there, too! c:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
god i fucking love you
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Glad to know you a bit more Thunder. Hope to see you sometime.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I wanna Entanglement 

Welcomegamer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-20-2020, 05:01 AM)Noire Wrote: god i fucking love you
I love you too bb
do you play seej?

Welcome.