Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this another go
+1. J@ck is a great TMOD and very proactive within the community. He deserves a shot at MOD.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 The times that I have played with you on the server you haven't given me any reason to -1.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Bump
This might be a little controversial and I am going to preface this by saying I plus oned your original application and at the time I think you deserved it, but for this application I am going to +1/-1 it. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but recently you have become very abrasive and confrontational pretty much whenever I have seen you on the server and in the discord. A couple people say it's just the way you are, but honestly to me its a recent behavior. You've come off as pretty toxic a few times now, which is not how I've seen you before. Maybe its just because of staffing to much or maybe I just catch you on bad days, but it worries me a bit. That being said you do a great job as T-mod and over all you have been a great staff member. For that reason I'm going to stay neutral. Again, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, you've always been honest with me and I'm trying to be as honest as I can be here. Me and you have basically been promoted together every time lol. Good luck!
I want to preface this by saying in-game you are an amazing staff member.

But, being a staff member isn't just about how you perform on server. Another big part of it is how you conduct yourself in the eye of the community and in staff chat. Even before the previous denial, people had concerns with the manner that you responded to debates or certain other situations. This brings up the point of your 'aggression," while you may not intend for that to happen, it comes across that way and that it is a problem. I've talked with you many times when people voiced their concerns to me, and I hope that you will listen, but since then there hasn't been a significant amount of improvement with that. Believe me when I say this, you will be an amazing Moderator, but now is just not the time. The only thing you need to improve on is how you word things and overall the way you come off. The thing about this is that it was such a "on the fence." type of deal instead of a flat out confident yes. Which would not be fair to you, especially at this type of rank where it is such a huge step. To also add onto people mentioning the previous denial, if you receive a staff strike your pending application is automatically denied. I would also like to add that no one should be afraid to voice their opinions, everyone has a valuable opinion. 

Jack, please do not get discouraged as I and many others believe you are fully capable of being Moderator, but you still have room to improve before taking that big step.

All in all, your application has been Denied at this time. You may reapply 9-9-20