Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this another go
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 33845 minutes according to game tracker 
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Whenever most days I am on alot whether its my computer or discord so if needed I can get on to deal with things happening.
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: I can help with situations that come up on server whether its trolling, hacking, ghosting etc. I have good experience with my time as a test mod which hos bolstered my understanding of the rules and having more power to handle those situations will help  me alot. Plus with my activity in discord and experience as a mod there I feel like I have a good presence in the community and handle the new responsibility  well. 
Why you want to help the community: I wanna help the community because its something I have been apart of for awhile now and it just allows me to be more helpful. I like to help and make sure that people can enjoy the server as much as I have and keep it that way
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: LMK what you guys think :D feedback is always appreciated with these 
+1 literally top 2 tmods rn shouldnt have even been denied last time
+1 handles situations very well! Knows what he’s doing!
Jack, 

As I've stated before, you are someone I trust you with handling any sort of issue. I know for a fact if I have question about a situation, you most likely have the answer to it. You also aren't afraid to give immediate feedback, as you have given me many pointers on both discord and TTT on how to handle situations. That being said, there is no way I could do anything BUT give you a +1 because you are a reliable individual who always tries his best to deal with situations. Best of luck to you on your app, Jack. :)
+1 everyone knows that last deny was bs.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I think enough time has passed. So I’m 1+ this. Jack is a good staff member who tries his best to enforce the rules fairly. I honestly think he isn’t even biased towards players which is another good thing.
I honestly did some minor digging about what happened during the last time and I can say from what I heard and saw that there was enough shade going on to deny it at that time.

My only question is are we just gonna let you and noire (if he does apply which is most likely) apply for mod and accept it just because we're being coerced into it out of necessity to prevent another community backlash Shitstorm from happening again

Just making this point now, and going on a +1 with some hope that the incident doesn't get repeated and the faith that you do have a good enough experience  to make the jump to mod.

Yes you can hate me all you what for what I said.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-09-2020, 07:38 AM)Mana Wrote: I honestly did some minor digging about what happened during the last time and I can say from what I heard and saw that there was enough shade going on to deny it at that time.

My only question is are we just gonna let you and noire (if he does apply which is most likely) apply for mod and accept it just because we're being coerced into it out of necessity to prevent another community backlash Shitstorm from happening again

Just making this point now, and going on a +1 with some hope that the incident doesn't get repeated and the faith that you do have a good enough experience  to make the jump to mod.

I mean Jack does a good enough of job being staff. Nobody's perfect tbh. I see what you are saying and I do agree with you about the part that we will just have to have faith and hope that Jack doesn't have any more incidents. I doubt he will anyway. I also don't think anyone is going to hate you Mana just because of what you said. You are just voicing your concerns and I think that's fine. I trust Jack will be a good mod in the future. Its up to him to succeed of which I'm pretty sure he will. As long as there is no more shade thrown around this app should go smoothly in my opinion.
(08-09-2020, 07:38 AM)Mana Wrote: I honestly did some minor digging about what happened during the last time and I can say from what I heard and saw that there was enough shade going on to deny it at that time.

I hope people dont feel coerced into doing something like that I want to earn mod bc people think i can do it not because they feel I was cheated out of a position but thats in the past and noire and I accepted what happened to us in the end. Im sure the admins and mod committee would not do that if I get accepted it should be because they believe I can do good as a mod.
+1, same reasoning I had on your last application. Don't care if you think he deserved the punishment for the "incident" or not, because you gotta admit Jack has been mature about the whole thing and handled it with grace.
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]