Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Talk Coffee
I was actually thinking about making a coffee thread, but I'm super glad someone is an addict like me <3

I wish I knew more about coffee since I haven't really done much research/tried different things because of quarantine, but I know more now than before thanks to your thread! Since I don't think I've heard of these brands before; at least I haven't seen them here.

I make a cup of cold/iced coffee everyday, nothing fancy just a double shot espresso and I add like a teaspoon of sugar then almond milk. Creamers aren't a thing where I'm from??? I haven't seen it being sold here, so i just add my own sugar lmao - I usually do hot coffee in winter, but would sometimes still go for iced when its freezing cause why not?

When it comes to brands, I only know of Nescafe since I have a Nespresso machine. And the big brands like Starbucks, Caribou and Tim Hortons. Before quarantine, I would try the local coffee shops around where I'm from. I try to make it a little goal to try every shop slowly haha. But hopefullyyy i can expand my coffee collection soon to get a better machine and be able to grind my own coffee beans and all.
But yes, thank you for making this x
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
This is my favourite thread that exists.

I largely go for hot coffee, unless it's a warm day then I'd take an iced coffee in the afternoon. I need a hot cup of coffee every morning before I can even function.

Unfortunately we don't really have/use creamer in the UK so I go for milk, usually about 90-10. With lots of sugar. And if it's not hot enough to burn then it's not hot enough.

Side note to this - if anyone could recommend a creamer I'd love to try some.

I don't really prefer brands I just go for whatever is on offer in the supermarket lmao. But if buying from a coffee shop it has to be Starbucks or Tim Hortons (we don't have Dunkin and it makes me cry every day).

This thread makes me happy and now I'm going to make coffee.
See I've been drinking coffee ever since i was 9, but I don't really get the whole special coffee mixes/ or brands, i just drink whatever as long as 
it has cream and sugar. lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(08-10-2020, 12:54 PM)Titan17 Wrote: See I've been drinking coffee ever since i was 9, but I don't really get the whole special coffee mixes/ or brands, i just drink whatever as long as 
it has cream and sugar. lol

See, I was like that when I got into it, but after I while I wanted to try and find the best coffee blend for me. You’d be amazed at the difference between two different brands who both have the “same” blend.
I actually am not really big about coffee, but if I ever do bring myself to drink it I prefer anything Vanilla flavored.
(08-10-2020, 12:32 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: This is my favourite thread that exists.

I largely go for hot coffee, unless it's a warm day then I'd take an iced coffee in the afternoon. I need a hot cup of coffee every morning before I can even function.

Unfortunately we don't really have/use creamer in the UK so I go for milk, usually about 90-10. With lots of sugar. And if it's not hot enough to burn then it's not hot enough.

Side note to this - if anyone could recommend a creamer I'd love to try some.

I don't really prefer brands I just go for whatever is on offer in the supermarket lmao. But if buying from a coffee shop it has to be Starbucks or Tim Hortons (we don't have Dunkin and it makes me cry every day).

This thread makes me happy and now I'm going to make coffee.

for coffee creamer, anything by coffee mate is really good. I recommend hazelnut, French vanilla, and if you can find one, vanilla caramel. They’re all good options.
Iced coffee is best coffee
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i prefer either hot or col* what makes it important to me is if it's sweet or not, can't stan* the bitter stuff.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
not hot or cold but warm 

macchiato with one suger sometimes half a suger

gus's coffee beans i brew it myself
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I’m a sucker for a Timmies Iced Coffee, no matter what the weather is. ?
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]