Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): whenever i want bish

Rank Desired: bad ass bitch

Current Rank: dumbass

What can you do to help the community: harass @dong 

Why you want to help the community: harass dong harder

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): negative

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): negative

How did you find us?: I got yelled at by Dong to come play 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): pshhhh nahhh

Other: i want bad bitch role gimmie
Go away
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(08-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Battons Wrote: The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
shut tf up before i kiss u homie
Go away
+1 I accept this application
+1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean