Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application
This one may be the last honest man in Florida. You've always had a great attitude whenever I see you on discord or TTT. Despite you being a narco-ape, you've still managed to foster impactful relationships with at least two communities. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring on TMod.

Staff know if you have been doing your job as 'Trusted', I know a +1 from me is for a great addition to their ranks.
+1 Good guy all round. Good at handling shit people. Will make good TMOD
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
i usually don't care to chime in on apps anymore but this, i've gotta
huge +1, needs a tiny bit of work but knows the rules and is completely unbias and actually enjoys interacting with the playerbase still (y'know, until tmod/mod sucks that out of him)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1
Thank you all for the feedback and the support so far. Love y’all.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
False slain me multiple times (3) for killing as a traitor. That's all I got.
(09-08-2020, 10:34 PM)Biggums Wrote: False slain me multiple times (3) for killing as a traitor. That's all I got.

That's a mighty fine accusation you have with no proof. Please provide any if you have it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-09-2020, 01:03 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 10:34 PM)Biggums Wrote: False slain me multiple times (3) for killing as a traitor. That's all I got.

That's a mighty fine accusation you have with no proof. Please provide any if you have it

Didn't collect any. But if your staff that were involved are remotely competent and honest, they'll acknowledge it. It's up to them if they choose to lie or be honest.

1) Propkill Squid as a traitor, Squid reports me in a weirdly joking - but apparently serious way - and I reply jokingly. The map changes and I'm slain by Bryan for propkilling Squid. Go into the logs, show them I was a traitor and they both apologize. They both apologized so I didn't push it and just got off instead.

2) Believe it was a c4 on Island killing my traitor buddy. Not knowing why this guy reported me I just said, "What? I'm a traitor?" I actually think somebody else slayed me and Bryan was just the only person to reply to me when I asked about it. This can be dismissed.

3) Propkill some player on aircraft as a traitor, get reported, and I don't respond until the round ends as I was still alive as the traitors won the round. The person reports me saying something along the lines of "nice throw bro" so I replied "thanks im the propkill king around these parts" thinking they're joking. Bryan slays me for the reason 'nul' that I didn't notice until after I was slain. Bryan again apologizes but also responds that I should've gave a better answer when I'm not sure why the person reported me anyways. I messaged Dong through the ulx messaging telling him to make sure Bryan doesn't keep making mistakes like that but either it wasn't seen or ignored. Again, I just left instead.
(09-09-2020, 12:17 PM)Biggums Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 01:03 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

-snip-
I do remember this incident. It occurred about a month ago. Both 1 and 3 were accurate and I apologized for the slays as they were unfit for what happened. I did also private message him like he mentioned saying that if someone reports him for killing them while he is a T that in his response say that he was a traitor. The 3rd incident was a regular who reported saying that he propkilled them And his response was something that didn’t point to him saying that he was a T so I assigned a slay. I should’ve watched deathscene before assigning the slay so that was my fault and have taken more precautions since then to make sure that it doesn’t happen again.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I don't want it to feel like you're a terrible staff member for messing up. My intent was just to put this into light to give you something to work on. Is it annoying to deal with for both parties? Sure, but you are one of the most active lower ranking staff members and I do think you're one of the most deserving people to be promoted. If I wanted to witch-hunt and scold you for any of them I would have. These things happen, they will happen, and they will continue to happen. The only thing you can do is try to minimize any occurrence as much as possible because people make mistakes. Not only do staff members make mistakes, but so do players. The only difference is players aren't held to the same standards. If I knew people were seriously reporting me, it could have all been avoided. You're a good staff member and I do support your promotion in hopes we're both able to change some things.