Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
No "Ragrurts" What kind of Cake are you? the final Chapter
Cake,

I believe you're a great staff member. You obviously know how to deal with situations and other things, but my biggest concern is your availability. You've got so much going on in your personal life, so you only being on at random times is an inconvenience.  We already have too many inactive moderators that don't get on; this might be something out of your control, but it is an issue.

For that reason, I'm going to -1 this; however, I wish you the best of luck on your app.
+1

I have been good friends with this person for a long time and I've seen them handle reports well! just needs to be on the server more than she'll be an above excellent moderator
You mute me too much and you smell. -420

But for real, you're one of the most level-headed and consummate staffers I know on here. I have no doubt that you'll continue to do great work no matter what you do or where you go.

+1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Cake is well deserving on her promotion. She had made me feel welcome and has an easy going laid back attitude whilst still enforcing the rules fairly. She is one of of the people who I look to for advice when I'm unsure about situations. Over all, would recommend for MOD

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 cake's a good mod
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
ew god no not her, why? get the fuck out of here.

ah im just kidding, i've staffed with you on multiple occasions m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ and i know that you've been here long enough to be ready to jump up. The only thing I can think of otherwise is time constraints once you get mod, but i'm not a stickler for questioning whether or not you'll immediately go inactive after getting it. A new available mod is better than no mod. (activity-wise of course)

+1 for me.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Congratulations, your application has been accepted. You will receive your promotion soon!
[Image: b_560x95.png]