Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bruh, u doin ok?
(11-04-2020, 03:50 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 03:44 PM)Paimon Wrote: For the first time in my life I'm considering going to college
Do it!! What specifically has caught your eye to study?
I want to be a vet tech, only issue is I have no idea where to go, how to start, and how to pay for it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Doing well in one class but behind in the other. Online classes are a bigger pain in the ass than I thought it would be.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Teachers here usually think that their job is just like going to the office, so they put pressure on us like any father with alcohol addiction. The worst part is that they will hardly try to teach as they probably should. They don't want to be effective as teachers: everything they talk about is just part of what they want to put in their tests. CS itself is still an art; they just hide its charm.

Everything is going well, I guess. This new format sucks, but it seems that it'll be present once again.
Holy CRAP. I had a taste of remote learning in the summer, and in hindsight I really should've taken that as a cue to take this semester off. I'm struggling to say the least, but a strong outer shell of apathy is keeping me from getting too stressed. Consequently that's also preventing me from getting most work done.

If anything, remote learning has taught me that I truly can't be trusted to work on the same computer that has video games on it. Go figure.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Took this semester off mainly because online classes didn't work well with my schedule.  

Next semester may be the same issue. 

Zoom classes aren't bad, just having stable internet is a problem sometimes.
i only have a 2 classes left for this semester so it's been somewhat okay. and the fact that my classes are one in the beginning of the week and one at the end of the week gives me so much time, but i usually forget i even have lectures to attend oops.

you got this though! good luck with your exams/projects!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(11-04-2020, 02:34 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 02:31 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: this has been one of the most work intensive work semesters of my life, i hate zoom u haha
What are you doing? yeah I'm loving/hating the online class thing. I find its really hard to follow what is happening when I have 10 assignments thrown at us.
I mostly just have to do these total bullshit assignments that can only be boiled down as busy work. For example, and time I have to read an article I am now expected to write "reading notes" on the article that are suppose to be like half a page long. All things considered when I have to read like 6 articles a day, it gets to be quite a lot. It's like professors assume since we are online you have all the time in the world to do work, without realizing EVERY professor has the same thoughts and thus does the same things.

such bullshit.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I am doing college online so I can keep working. I work 55 to 65 hours a week (full time nanny) and use to do the bulk of my class work at their house while the kids were sleeping but they just moved and have no wifi, and on top of that they have informed me that they do not want me doing school while im there anymore.
I get up at 4 am every morning and get home at 7 each night so either I sacrifice sleep and do my class work or I sleep so I am rested and can deal with the 2 very challenging children.
(im taking 14 credit hours this semester)
also my car broke down and i cant repair it cause the family is not paying me on time so I have to borrow my moms car

I am shit at stress management and on the few time I manage to completely destress for like an hour I get anxious cause I am so use to the constant pressure of stress and im afraid i will forget something

But im happy my bf is comming out in about 2 weeks and is staying for thanks giving so that is my bright spot
1 semester left after this one. Job searching right now with high hopes for one I've been looking at. Needing all the prayer I can get though.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I’m a senior in high school and I already have senioritis so for real I haven’t done shit this semester. The Corinavirus made me lazy and I’m at home so I’m accustomed to sitting down doing god knows what.