Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bruh, u doin ok?
College/University pals,

how u doin?

Its only fuckin' November, I've only had classes since September and I feel like I am 80 fuckin' years older. I have 3 exams coming up, plus case studies and then (if I pass my case study) clinical. I am TIRED. I am STRESSED. 

So tell me, how is school/life for you? How are you keeping your stress down? Are you looking forward to winter break? How are classes, is anything stressin ya out?
Go away
this has been one of the most work intensive work semesters of my life, i hate zoom u haha
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-04-2020, 02:31 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: this has been one of the most work intensive work semesters of my life, i hate zoom u haha
What are you doing? yeah I'm loving/hating the online class thing. I find its really hard to follow what is happening when I have 10 assignments thrown at us.
Go away
Taking next semester off. This has been the biggest waste of thousands of dollars. I haven't learned shit, and overall my uni just sucks.
(11-04-2020, 02:35 PM)dong Wrote: Taking next semester off. This has been the biggest waste of thousands of dollars. I haven't learned shit, and overall my uni just sucks.
ugh, bruh. That must be so fuckin infuriating. I'm sorry. Hopefully things can pick up and get better - sometimes taking a break is what is needed! There is nothing wrong with that!
Go away
For the first time in my life I'm considering going to college
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-04-2020, 03:44 PM)Paimon Wrote: For the first time in my life I'm considering going to college
Do it!! What specifically has caught your eye to study?
Go away
To put it in two words, "it sucks." I'm able to do a few in-person classes but so much of the camaraderie and fun is gone now. School is tough enough already, but the distancing and Zoom classes truly make things pretty depressing. Exams/final papers in December and I'm starting to get stressed over those.

Definitely looking forward to the break.
(11-04-2020, 05:35 PM)Prince Nicky el Espeluznante Wrote: To put it in two words, "it sucks." I'm able to do a few in-person classes but so much of the camaraderie and fun is gone now. School is tough enough already, but the distancing and Zoom classes truly make things pretty depressing. Exams/final papers in December and I'm starting to get stressed over those.

Definitely looking forward to the break.
I feel that!! I just had a pep talk with my professor about my Case Study to send me off to Clinical, and I'm not sure if it made me feel better or worse haha.

The few times we get to go into a lab and work on care is great but it would definitely be much better doing it all in person since it is health care.
Go away
I'm in an apprenticeship program, basically go to work at a company for four years and they pay for a degree. Let's just say if I paid tuition for this college I would be beyond pissed. All you do is pay $150 for a crappy online class, and the teacher just punches in the grades for that. I literally already have the certification that this class is preparing me for.

Career technical education. If you can do it while you're in high school, you better get in there for as long as you can. It's only going to get worse in college unless you shell out thousands and thousands to go to an amazing school.