Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KaptainLes for Moderator... Test Moderator
huh, you're not staying trusted with me?
ps if anyone want an rdm pass, write my tmod app

But, anyways +1 from me. Other than him being active, knows the rules, etc.
He's really involved with the community and genuinely wants to improve it. He handles situation well, and try his best to improve himself as a staff.
HARD +1 FOR ME
1. Really Good Trusted already
2. Level Headed
3. Unbiased
4. Fun to Play with (AKA not a CUNT)
+1 may not been on alot lately but from what ive seen in your ban request and hanging out in discord kaptain is a fun person to have around and def deserve a promotion lets keep this aussie around :D
I havent had the chance to play TTT with you yet, but you're awesome to have on PH!!! Good luck ya lil Aussie fuck
Go away
+1

Lately I’ve been on when Kaptain is on and I feel he is definitely ready to move up to testmod. Kaptain is our resident aussie who works the graveyard shift and a majority of the staff team are usually asleep/unable to get on when he plays late at night. That being said, Kaptain handles a full(er) server like a champ and is capable of keeping his cool even when there are several trolls on. Since becoming trusted he has made 10+ ban requests and has been very active in the ttt community (by this I mean commenting on staff apps, other abuse threads, or making suggestions for ttt). Kaptain does make a case for what he would use his new commands for and I think it’s also fair for him to move up if he is this active. You deal out punishments fairly and I don’t think you’ve shown any bias towards the ttt playerbase so I am not worried about you abusing commands.
+1 from me he does help with reports and so on
plus one everybody said everything so ill say i like u
Can confirm that Les' commitment to the server has been helpful and notorious. Didn't know that You lacked tools to keep doing the job. Knowing how much stuff you've seen there,  I'm sure that the rank will be both deserved and needed.

Edit: Keep it up!
Accepted
Welcome to the blue squad nerd, you deserve it.