ban appeal
I'll stop posting after this, but I wanted to reply briefly to what GCubed had to say. The last line stood out to me.
(11-13-2020, 04:12 AM)GCubed Wrote: -snip-
This player is not suited to be a member of this community at this time. I would like to see him understand his wrongdoings and take responsibility for what he has done. I would have to -1 this unban request and -1 a ban reduction.
While I agree, I still believe that the primary factor is the likelihood of continuous RDM issues. My concern is that he does not understand his wrongdoings and has not taken reesponsibility for what he has done. This I agree with GCubed to a T on.
However, I don't think separate issues such as donor abuse, harassment, etc. belong in an unban thread on mass RDM. These remain separate issues that should be (and have been thus far) handled separately from this ban. I think conduct of a player plays a role in all ban requests, but a much smaller role than the topic at hand. If this were an unban for trolling/harassment, then the behavioral aspect becomes much more important.
In my updated rating, which is:
-0 unban
+1 reduction 3+ week
I do not support any short reduction or unban in part because of your behavioral aspect. If you were a friendlier, non-trolly member of the community, given the scenario even with a warning for c4 roulette previously, I probably would have +1'd an unban. I still think a first-time mass rdm ban of non-malicious intent is reversable. The only reason why I ask for a reduction and not an unban are the other factors that play a very minor part in an unban request for rdm. Even so, I still feel that you need a break from the community for a while to reflect and to ensure you do not cause more issues to us.

(11-13-2020, 10:18 PM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote: https://youtu.be/B29km5wiw84?t=924
Theres one video of me being targeted and harassed it's very long so dont watch the whole thing
What is the relevance of this to your unban request on mass RDM? This appears to be on a separate server. This does not provide any evidence towards your unban request for mass RDM. As far as targeting and harassment, I am well aware you have been a victim of that in the past on this server. But you are also a perpretator of harassment and trolling on the server. Neither of these issues have anything to do with your unban request for RDM.

(11-13-2020, 10:50 PM)Shwoogy Wrote: killed afks without realized it wasent OT, and no mods were on we were all rdming and one guy got mad, first ban too, and i wasent banned until the next day.
What is the relevance of this post? I feel like you are trying to complain about a vague situation and are posting in forums instead of contacting a TTT staff member. If you want to make an unban request, post in the unban request forum.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-13-2020, 10:39 PM)Jhindiana Jones Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.
That's like gagging someone for laughing at micspam

wonder where i've seen that before
Lol I've never done that, if you want to throw stuff like that out there back it up. The point I'm trying to make is that I've noticed players purposely trying to get captain to do dumb stuff all the time. Tbh Gcubed you can't deny that you try to bait people into shit. I'm pretty sure your post above is the most effort you have put into any post here, which sits weird with me. Salty is right though its a topic for another thread. Captian is dumb and I've said that the whole time. Anytime I'm on the server a group of people constantly harass captain and weirdly enough the same people are the ones who are minusing this unban. Is captain and idiot who does things regularly that are not ok? Yes. Are you guys biased as hell and have a personal vendetta against him that has nothing to do with his mass rdm? Also yes. If this was one of your friends you would be yelling at us to unban him. I don't even think he should fully be unbanned but the bias is clear as day here.
(11-14-2020, 12:35 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:20 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Idk guys you spend most of your time trying to get him to do dumb stuff. Its his fault for falling for it though.

Lol I've never done that, if you want to throw stuff like that out there back it up. The point I'm trying to make is that I've noticed players purposely trying to get captain to do dumb stuff all the time. Tbh Gcubed you can't deny that you try to bait people into shit. I'm pretty sure your post above is the most effort you have put into any post here, which sits weird with me. Salty is right though its a topic for another thread. Captian is dumb and I've said that the whole time. Anytime I'm on the server a group of people constantly harass captain and weirdly enough the same people are the ones who are minusing this unban. Is captain and idiot who does things regularly that are not ok? Yes. Are you guys biased as hell and have a personal vendetta against him that has nothing to do with his mass rdm? Also yes. If this was one of your friends you would be yelling at us to unban him. I don't even think he should fully be unbanned but the bias is clear as day here.
You can call it a bias but I'd call it a predisposition toward a disdain for Captain Price that the majority of the server has. It's not harassment it's a reaction to his behavior. That is evident by your testimony of you 'all the time' witnessing him being 'harassed'. This post might be about one instance of mass RDM but nonetheless he is trying to get back into this community and people's reactions toward him as an individual is totally relevant to him asking if he can rejoin the community. The fact of the matter is that he has scared *several* women away from this server who were here until they interacted with him and have not been back since, and consistently harasses the females who frequent Dinks to the point that multiple avoid joining when he is present, and he has garnered multiple warns specifically for bothering women. I have personally witnessed him lie about the context of his warns and misrepresent the circumstances where he has harassed women the exact same way you can see him misrepresenting every accusation that has been made against him. This is aside from his constant monologue micspam the clutters comms that he never slows down with. Even moreso he has habitually defied staff directly in the ways that have already been mentioned in this thread.  He also votespams every single round to the point that randos yell at him for his votespamming since it does affect gameplay as some people use their number keys to choose weapons, which he has been told several times with 0 reaction or indication he wants to stop. Literally any criticism of his toxic behavior rolls right off him and I don't think that will ever change so I really dont think he has any room for redemption.
This'll be my last reply to this appeal.

I wanted to point out some flaws in GCubed and their previous point but upon reading through the most recent post by Nate I don't see the point anymore. The arguments Nate put up against Captain Prices behavior have made me regret ever defending the kid, I just can't justify defending him after being reminded of the constant inappropriate actions he has taken against other members of the community. I've been witness to him harassing the female members of the server, so often is this an issue that continues to persist even after other members in the server warn him to stop.

I retract my +1 for ban reduction.
(11-14-2020, 01:37 AM)Slim Thug Nate Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 12:35 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

You can call it a bias but I'd call it a predisposition toward a disdain for Captain Price that the majority of the server has. It's not harassment it's a reaction to his behavior. That is evident by your testimony of you 'all the time' witnessing him being 'harassed'. This post might be about one instance of mass RDM but nonetheless he is trying to get back into this community and people's reactions toward him as an individual is totally relevant to him asking if he can rejoin the community. The fact of the matter is that he has scared *several* women away from this server who were here until they interacted with him and have not been back since, and consistently harasses the females who frequent Dinks to the point that multiple avoid joining when he is present, and he has garnered multiple warns specifically for bothering women. I have personally witnessed him lie about the context of his warns and misrepresent the circumstances where he has harassed women the exact same way you can see him misrepresenting every accusation that has been made against him. This is aside from his constant monologue micspam the clutters comms that he never slows down with. Even moreso he has habitually defied staff directly in the ways that have already been mentioned in this thread.  He also votespams every single round to the point that randos yell at him for his votespamming since it does affect gameplay as some people use their number keys to choose weapons, which he has been told several times with 0 reaction or indication he wants to stop. Literally any criticism of his toxic behavior rolls right off him and I don't think that will ever change so I really dont think he has any room for redemption.
Hold up that is so wrong making a joke about Monica is somehow harassing women welp I'm bill Clinton or bill Cosby anyways females still join the server even if I'm on and no I'm not a simp for that one playing a song for a friend is not harassment anyways also I do not vote spam I do it like 1 every 3 rounds also I had people saying stop making votes even though I only made 2 that one time and now with the senator abuse first one gag all you couldnt hear tsang or kaptainles say no also me gagging that one guy when I didnt know les was dead was not abuse since I heard him say the n word and also I remember you would target me since there is a video of that when you shot me for no reason that one day

(11-14-2020, 02:33 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: This'll be my last reply to this appeal.

I wanted to point out some flaws in GCubed and their previous point but upon reading through the most recent post by Nate I don't see the point anymore. The arguments Nate put up against Captain Prices behavior have made me regret ever defending the kid, I just can't justify defending him after being reminded of the constant inappropriate actions he has taken against other members of the community. I've been witness to him harassing the female members of the server, so often is this an issue that continues to persist even after other members in the server warn him to stop.

I retract my +1 for ban reduction.
1. Not a kid so
(11-14-2020, 03:55 AM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote: playing a song for a friend is not harassment
you weren't friends and she'd made it clear she didn't want to  talk to you and that your advances made her uncomfortable, continuing  to  try to bug her after it was established you'd made her uncomfortable IS harassment, and you're still  doing the same exact thing you've done on every abuse/ban request against you, deny deny deny. You have zero wrongdoing, everyone else is in the wrong. THIS is why I don't think you should be unbanned anymore. You have zero self awareness, zero ability to acknowledge wrongoing, and have made it clear you have zero intention on changing to fit the server in a better way.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'll say this once more. This is a BAN APPEAL for mass rdm, not BAN APPEAL/REQUEST for harassments or other claims.
The conversation shifted way far off topic and ended up more on words against words. As I do believe Captain Price should be punished for harassments, donor abuses, etc. But this isn't the right thread. Anything you want to share, claims, proof, etc. Contact a staff and/or save it for another time/thread.
Also, @Captain Price WoGs  word of advice you should reflect on your the action, and recognize the mistakes you made too. You're not innocent in this situation either. 

@Shwoogy You're on the wrong post.  
Please read, FORMAT before submitting an appeal.
Here is your BAN REQUEST
I'll add in another situation of rdm, while it may not have been mass and I didn't go out of my way to get staff on (I don't believe any were on at the time anyway) or make any effort to get slays applied, I feel that it is similar enough to the 2 situations with the c4's to be relevant. On the 4th of this month at 11:13 PM central time (according to ttt_game_relay in discord) on the map lost temple, Captain Price planted a body bomb on a t body as inno. It was quickly triggered by another inno and it killed them and myself (the detective). I tried to find the corresponding round digging through old logs this morning but couldn't find them as alot of rounds were not showing up in general, including this one from what I could tell. If there are any other ways to look through older logs hopefully I've provided the necessary information to find them if needed. I can provide a screenshot of ttt_game_relay to corroborate:

https://gyazo.com/1058ea36180d07db4300d34d465005c5

He did warn but it was very little and insufficient, not that I think a warn for that is a defense or in any way an excuse. This makes the third publicly shared instance of multiple rdms in a single round from negligent use of a t weapon as an inno within a single week. Whether any of those situations were technically mass or not, from my perspective there is at the very least a trend of consistent and constant rdm.

I'll respect the wishes and try to keep this to a view point of rdm. The absolute lack of accepting any sort of accountability is concerning along with no apparent remorse or indication to be more mindful about these situations I can't support this appeal. -1 on an unban and +0 for reduction, I can see myself giving a +1 in a future appeal if you show an understanding of your part in these situations instead of denying and deflecting but you've lost any potential support from me for this appeal.
(11-14-2020, 04:43 AM)(s)dan Wrote: I'll say this once more. This is a BAN APPEAL for mass rdm, not BAN APPEAL/REQUEST for harassments or other claims.
The conversation shifted way far off topic and ended up more on words against words. As I do believe Captain Price should be punished for harassments, donor abuses, etc. But this isn't the right thread. Anything you want to share, claims, proof, etc. Contact a staff and/or save it for another time/thread.
Also, @Captain Price WoGs  word of advice you should reflect on your the action, and recognize the mistakes you made too. You're not innocent in this situation either. 

@Shwoogy You're on the wrong post.  
Please read, FORMAT before submitting an appeal.
Here is your BAN REQUEST
No. Absolutely not. You do not get to decide this.

This is a ban appeal, any and all opinions are welcome here. If anyone has any further reasoning to have Price to remain unwelcome here, I HIGHLY encourage sharing it HERE and not creating another thread. Everything is taken into account when making a ban appeal, not just what the original ban reason is for. If the girls here are just now making it public that they were being harassed/creeped on than I'm glad to see that they have the courage to post it.

That being said, While proof is a necessity for backing up their claims, having MULTIPLE people support them should be an easy indicator that it isn't made up. I think it's time for this thread to be wrapped up, with a decline to the appeal and perhaps an extension to community wide ban to avoid further harassment.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
The harrassment of captian occured long before any issues he has had with girls on this server. It is not ok that he did that and I'm not going to defend it. But nate you have railed against this guy since day one. You did not harass him in response to anything he did, you purposely try to get him angry and you've done that for a while. You do that with other players too. You are not some knight out there to protect the girls here. Your disdain for him is something you have had since I've seen you on the server.

Im also going say captian you need to accept your wrongdoing or you will probably not be unbanned. That does include how you have acted to other players