Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tr uhhuh sted ;)
In-game Name (please include past names): uh huh (Shaky Hands)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92667406

Time Played (in hours): 355 hours ;)

When First Joined: May 20th, 2020 as Shaky Hands

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anywhere between 3pm and 12am pst.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I want to help make the server a fun and chill place for people to relax and vibe. That means enforcing the rules. In the past, I’ve helped report hackers, report exploit/glitches and I can record/screenshot.

Why you want to help the community: I’ve been a part of this community for a while and got to know some people. I really got to know these people by bhopping and by saying uh huh. If I can prevent people from being toxic so others can have interactions like this within the community, I would love to enforce any rule. But also because I've been told I should apply for staff, mainly by staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yessir. ( https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12206 )

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: Accidentally joined the server.

Other: I can’t promise a lot of activity on the forums but I will be on the discord. Also, I help the admins with finding exploits. Shout out to the people that told me I should apply like my boy aidan Heart , Salty :@ , the cow goes moo ;) , Kyle ;) , nickthegamer5 ;) and xbdm ;) . I wouldn’t have applied if you didn’t get banned gamers. #AidanCanDoNoWrong
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is an easy +1

Uh huh is a great member of the Deathrun community and would make a fantastic staff member; he knows the rules, is well respected amongst the community, and doesn't do anything that will cause issues on the server. 

I support this all of the way. Best of luck on your staff app, uh huh

I think your only issue that might prevent you from getting staff is lack of forum activity, but I believe that since it's an entry level position, that's something than can be worked on and developed as you get the rank.
Is this a legitimate application?
(11-21-2020, 12:32 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Is this a legitimate application?
Yessir, it is 100% legitimate.
Played a lot recently with Uh huh, Good bloke, Plays bye the rules since his UH "Hiccup" 3 months ago, Always friendly. Definitely recommending for a staff position on DR. He just needs to talk on VC with us tho... :(

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
This is from someone else, who is going to be kept anonymous at this time. I would like to see how you respond to it which is why I'm posting it (with their permission ofc)

I haven't seen uh huh tell people of the rules whenever im on, or when i watch relay. also im not sure if this is much of a problem, but he would always finish maps first and likes to delay, he won't kill the deaths and/or he would give the deaths the guns. he probably gives time for other players to catch up to get kills which is nice, but then sometimes it would drag out the round until he kills himself. I've also seen him recently drop weapons in unreachable places on the portal map whenever he finishes first (although I don't have a recording of it)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(11-22-2020, 01:31 PM)Alora Wrote: This is from someone else, who is going to be kept anonymous at this time. I would like to see how you respond to it which is why I'm posting it (with their permission ofc)

I haven't seen uh huh tell people of the rules whenever im on, or when i watch relay. also im not sure if this is much of a problem, but he would always finish maps first and likes to delay, he won't kill the deaths and/or he would give the deaths the guns. he probably gives time for other players to catch up to get kills which is nice, but then sometimes it would drag out the round until he kills himself. I've also seen him recently drop weapons in unreachable places on the portal map whenever he finishes first (although I don't have a recording of it)
1. This is true. Every once in a while I will say "don't do this, don't do that" but as a regular, who's going to care? I don't like to overstep boundaries and I felt like telling people the rules was an example of that. Instead, I like to warn staff about it. If you're a civilian who's trying to deal with a criminal, you're better off calling the police.

2. It is true I delay. This is so others can catch up and finish the map as well. When it's just me as a runner, I often kill in console. If players think I am taking too long, I press my kill bind. As for being a death, I can't really do anything to stop delaying because I can't kill in console but I always let runners kill me. I might not kill players as death, but I give them every single opportunity to kill me. I give them the guns on bhop or I turn my back to them and tell them to kill me. Even when there is an afk on a map without an afk killer, I usually leave and join back so the next round can start. But I do apologize for dragging out rounds and I understand how people feel towards it.

3. Yupp, I drop weapons in unreachable places (btw, most of them are reachable. Press e on it and you'll be able to pick it up). I haven't been told not to and haven't been asked about it either. If I remember correctly, Alora's response to someone asking about it was "Finish the map before uh huh does." I don't recall staff telling me this is an issue and I haven't been told people found this a problem either.
 At this time I'm giving a -1 on this application.  Your answers to the application questions are strange to me, though you do have a good amount of time on server just having time alone is not the singular reason for obtaining a staff position. Also I don't feel like you'd take being a staff member seriously to be honest. 

What can you do to help the community: I want to help make the server a fun and chill place for people to relax and vibe. That means enforcing the rules. In the past, I’ve helped report hackers, report exploit/glitches and I can record/screenshot. Interestingly enough you yourself were reported for exploiting back in August, though you included the ban request below so I won't hold that entirely against you.  I don't understand what you mean by having reported hackers, as I searched through your forum posts and through discord and there isn't a single mention of you pinging the staff nor of just a general reporting a player. I understand that some of this could have been done via DM's, I am just going off public information. A handful of glitches you have reported but honestly people had reported some of them to us previously because the witnesses had seen you doing said glitches, nonetheless most have been fixed. 

Why you want to help the community: I’ve been a part of this community for a while and got to know some people. I really got to know these people by bhopping and by saying uh huh. If I can prevent people from being toxic so others can have interactions like this within the community, I would love to enforce any rule. You mentioned that you don't speak up very often because "as a regular, who's going to care", it's not much different from being a Trusted member. Yes you have commands but you still have to be willing to speak up about things AND be an example. 

But also because I've been told I should apply for staff, mainly by staff. <- Who said you should apply? This is more of curiosity because personally I haven't heard you be mentioned as a potential person who'd apply for a staff position. You don't seem like the type of person to pursue something like this seriously. Hence why I asked initially if this application was serious. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yessir. ( https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12206
The fact that you added this benefits you more than hurts you. It's a minor acknowledgement. 

Other: I can’t promise a lot of activity on the forums but I will be on the discord. Also, I help the admins with finding exploits. Shout out to the people that told me I should apply like my boy aidan Heart , Salty :@ , the cow goes moo ;) , Kyle ;) , nickthegamer5 ;) and xbdm ;) . I wouldn’t have applied if you didn’t get banned gamers. #AidanCanDoNoWrong
 This is the primary reason why I asked if you application was legit. This makes your whole application look like you're just creating a Meme. You constantly vouched for Aidan on discord who was permanently banned for beyond good reason. 

This is of course my opinion and observations. 
I know I ain't active at all but you're going to apply for staff because Kyle, Aidan, the cow goes moo, are banned or have been banned in the past I don't think you should listen to the players who have caused problems on the server.

I'm just putting it out there I ain't giving my vote

Good luck uh huh
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
+1 Uh huh is a very sweet and funny fellow. I enjoy playing the server with him and would definitely enjoy seeing him staff it. He hasn't been a part of any big rule breaking schemes. With that being said, I still don't agree with the ideology of the fellows who recommended him (especially xbdm), as I've reported some of them. I have reported Uh huh before as well, but I expect he's learned his lesson. Uh huh makes the server an enjoyable place and is very chill. That is a perfect mindset for staff as he can deal with a heated environment. I hope all turns out well and we get new staff! Have a wonderful time and more after. Happy Thanksgiving!