Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas plans?
No idea
my plan is be gayer than usual, play prophunt for the first time in months, not worry about school for once
Christmas Break for 1 month off school is what I believe will be my Christmas plan.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Suffer and to buy everyone socks
Plans were to visit my family for christmas/new years but with the recent covid bump that's no where in store anymore, just gonna chill I guess.
Doing some Salvation Army stuff, I love me them tax write offs!
(11-30-2020, 11:07 AM)dong Wrote: Working most of this month, doing fraternity stuff as I'm retaining my position for another semester, family time, and drink with the boys sometime. Going to be throwing money towards gifts like a rich man in a club.

I am doing this as well, I will be giving out food and clothes with Kappa Sigma and possibly Kappa Alpha. Since we are in the middle of a pandemic we can only hand out stuff with one extra person so it will be kind of harder than past years. After that I plan on going to vacation at my cabin home by myself for about 3 days then come back home.
@White Owl I'm a Kappa Sig
(12-02-2020, 04:35 PM)dong Wrote: @White Owl I'm a Kappa Sig

Lmao nice dude y'all know how to party 801 thursday is the most lit at either Kappa Sig, Phi delt, or Kappa Alpha. On top of that y'alls house also usually have the best looking girls that go straight to the bars with you.
(12-01-2020, 09:57 PM)Agent Doge Wrote: Suffer and to buy everyone socks
thanks to you everyone in my family is now getting socks for christmas