Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas plans?
Not even December and my family whipped out the trees and lights.
Other than that, im getting a new pc, I've gotten a bunch of new games, a new keyboard and headset, and eventually a ps5.
So basically I'm shooting my wallet, pissing on it, and setting it on fire.

How about you guys?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Working most of this month, doing fraternity stuff as I'm retaining my position for another semester, family time, and drink with the boys sometime. Going to be throwing money towards gifts like a rich man in a club.
Throwing myself off the Empire State Building and landing on my neck
I'll do a serious attempt for Jailbreak. and a mediterranean TTT map.
Working. 
Basically I'll be working 12hr days 7 days a week till June 2021 then go back to a 9-5 M-F schedule.  

Work work work work and no overtime pay lawl
Work, Got Hunting done, now I have food/Christmas dinner lol and spend time with family.
Pretty much all i have planned might also go sledding. aka (Snowmobiling)
[Image: titan.gif]
Work's growling a little hard about another overseas business trip for me, hopefully I'll be able to push it to the new year.
Assuming im in the US, planning my normal visit with extended family (with self-isolation prior and proper social distancing of course)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Secret Santa probably
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Most likely going to be working, getting stuff for my family cus they going to get spoiled this year. Potentially spending time with friends on my down time before Christmas dinner hopping since the family is split between several homes. Going to be fun!
Covid is preventing me from seeing my family unfortunately, but I am planning on possibly taking a small, two hour trip with two of my friends. Other than that, mostly working and buying gifts for others :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]