Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
nopleez unban request
This is a rare instance where he has been a good boy on ttt and despite his many bans has shown he can behave if he wants to. I'd say why not.
hopefully my original post didn't come off too shitposty I just went with the flow because from my persepective, nopleez seems like a pretty good guy on ttt so I figured why not. If previous conflicts are too much too unban then understandable but to give a genuine perspective he hasn't caused any issues on the server, so I see that as a possibility on reflecting to the forums.
+0 on unban with being restricted to TTT Ban/unban section, since his primary reason for wanting to be unbanned is posting ban requests.  

Additionally, having a 6-9 month probation period until potentially allowed full access to forums; a secondary unban request should be made if a probation period is set to get community input again.
+1 to an unban. He is really fun to play with and usually doesn't break rules at least when I have seen him. Give my boy a chance.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(11-16-2020, 07:16 PM)SNAK THE RIPPER Wrote: I believe he deserves a second chance considering much bigger trolls such as laced were allowed back into the community.
I get that you dislike me, but this comment was completely unnecessary.

As for the unban request, +1 so my friend nopleez may report all the bad people and call the gay people gay
(11-16-2020, 08:19 PM)nopleez Wrote: They can ban me from the server if I misbehave.
This really must be your last chance then. Like if you do misbehave you are asking to be banned both in the server and on the forums? Well if this appeal does get accepted then you would probably have to really try to behave, otherwise..... well. I am not going to vote because I am honestly conflicted on this, you have so many forums bans but this one seems different a little bit possibly. Either way good luck on you unban request and keep in mind this will most likely be the very very very last chance you have if you get accepted.
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
free nopleez
+1 nopleez seems like a good, fun, and respectable guy from what I've picked up playing with him in TTT. But... after reading that he has been banned for "Yes, I have been banned since September for recommending we remove blacks from the server.", it made me a little weary of the situation. On a daily basis I go out and volunteer my time to poorer areas near me. I go to section 8 housing, trailer parks, actual parks to feed homeless, etc. So for me to hear something like that just bothers me in general. I come across all races all day long, I don't really see why you would mix up race inside of a virtual game. People get on a virtual game for a reason and that is to escape stereotypes and their own self-identity in real life. The fact that you, on a virtual game, decided to bring race into it makes no sense at all. We already have enough problems in the world, the last thing you need to do would be to have any type of hate in your heart against another group of people you don't even know. I also understand that you are probably joking but at the same time the TTT server has a lot of race issues going on. The first day I ever got on the server people were being racist either jokingly or completely serious, of course that isn't everyone but there is an obvious problem in the server from what I've seen anyway. It isn't even coming from established people in the server either just randoms. But on another note, I haven't heard anything like that coming from nopleez's mouth so honestly I'm sure it was just a joke. But... with this day and age I suggest not making any kind of jokes like that because it could reflect poorly on the server and yourself.
+1 nopleez made a very valid suggestion about a problem that continues to plague the TTT community to this very day.

honestly tho he shouldn't have been banned for making that post lmao