Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
nopleez unban request
Name and Steam ID: nopleez (STEAM_0:0:25213494)

Who banned you: I don't know

Reason for Ban: Ban evading, shitposting, harassing PH

Why Admins should unban you: I just want to make TTT ban requests.

Additional Info: I've been active on the server for a little over 2 months now. I'd tell you guys that you can trust me this time around but that wouldn't be too believable would it.

[Image: 3111b7d4ca.png]
Some context here would be nice, your last post on forums was September 2019.
Have you been forum banned since then?
If so easy +1 for me
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-16-2020, 06:29 PM)Jammin Wrote: Some context here would be nice, your last post on forums was September 2019.
If so easy +1 for me

Yes, I have been banned since September for recommending we remove blacks from the server.
Just remember that Mr. Nopleez used to be a trusted staff member before he got burned out.

Staff Application (7/12/2018): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=4784

Staff Resignation (7/13/2018): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=4895
+1. I get he use to be a troll on the forums, but hes a genuinely nice person in game. Everyone goes through stages in life, and I believe he deserves a second chance considering much bigger trolls such as laced were allowed back into the community.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(11-16-2020, 06:40 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 06:29 PM)Jammin Wrote: Some context here would be nice, your last post on forums was September 2019.
If so easy +1 for me

Yes, I have been banned since September for recommending we remove blacks from the server.
At least you are honest.
I've been briefed a bit on your unique forum history so let me ask:
Have you changed? Are you planning to follow the rules of the forums? What assurances do the big reds have that you'll be an asset and not an asshole?

I've enjoyed playing with you on server, you've never caused issues from a mic standpoint. If you are really done shitposting I can give my +1.

(11-16-2020, 07:45 PM)Jammin Wrote: I've been briefed a bit on your unique forum history so let me ask:
Have you changed?
no

(11-16-2020, 07:45 PM)Jammin Wrote: Are you planning to follow the rules of the forums?
yes

(11-16-2020, 07:45 PM)Jammin Wrote: What assurances do the big reds have that you'll be an asset and not an asshole?
They can ban me from the server if I misbehave.
General reminder that comments should really have some form of substance, rather than just random +1's or mild shitposting.

And yes for those unaware he has been banned nearly 25 times on the forums for alt evading. I don't +1 or -1 unban requests or staff apps but that should be brought forward as relevant information.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1, my offer to sacrifice myself for this unban is still on the table

But anyways, it's been such a long time of a ban that a short leash unban might be alright.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'll give a+1 based on recent interactions with you in ttt, but I think it should be a short leash.