Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Dance: Series Finale
hey you copied my format! partying tonight lets gooooooo! :^)
I love you man. Be easy.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I guess I got my committee role from you just in time, huh.

Thanks for the time you have dedicated to the community, dong. I loom forward to seeing you in game again someday, with all burdens off of your shoulders. I hope you can play and have some fun now.

At least now I can RDM you and not get exploded.

Ding dong
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words important words

nj shyv main
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Be seeing you around Dong, you were great to work with. You were a guy who genuinely cared about this community and did what they thought was best with every scenario presented to you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Big sad <3
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Man this is gonna make a homie cry dawg, rest in paradise dong as an admin but live long to dong as a person.
I was here
former admin2
You're a jerk and I hate you..... who am I kidding... much love for you loser. Thank you for being an amazing friend.  Heart
[Image: ?imw=506&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]
bro, this is NOT what I meant when I said the path is flawed. rip in dongmin, I hope you do stay around.