Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Dance: Series Finale
One of the best admins the server has ever had. I will miss you!

Real life always comes first! I appreciate the time and dedication you had for the server.

@Gabe Spite is one powerful motivator and I am very spiteful
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Retiring on a high note, though you are the Gronk of this server with the resignation and return and I mean that in the best way
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Life always come first and foremost so good on you.

Also let me just say, I told you so.

Kekw.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Love you brother. 

I was excited to see you get the opportunity before I left, but also saddened to know the toll it would take. You posses great character and I am very proud of how you have grown since I first met you. No one made it easy and yet here you are. You’ve come so far, continue doing what you think is best for you and you’ll do just fine. 

If you think you can, I know you will, and don’t let anyone say you can’t. 

Love,

[Image: AC4-A079-C-98-BA-4579-B561-1-DD3-CE41-D62-C.jpg]
(Yes Ik it’s not padme)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I knew this was comming i just did not think it would be this soon. I was not close to you but I appreciate all that you did. I wish you nothing but the best!
We talked briefly about you resigning the other night. You expressed that you did your best I just wanted to say that thats 100% true. You were a great admin!
Good luck with everything!
Heya dong!

So, I didn't really know you well at all. I've only had quite a few interactions with you, and yet all of them were pretty pleasant. Even I could tell you were working hard, and this resignation is genuine. This must have been incredibly difficult for you.

I wish you the best, however!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
life comes first ! you were a good dongmin, goodluck in everything.
(12-07-2020, 09:50 PM)dong Wrote: One last time.
ding dong

5 words were enough to make me cry.
This isn't gonna stop me from inting your lanes in league...
You will have to try something else <3

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]