Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gambling
I enjoy the idea of gambling as having something to do when you’re dead. Something like a jackpot or coin flip type of thing? There is a slot machine game but you never win and it’s a very boring game to play. I’m sure that it’s only on the server because it’s included with the pointshop plugin. I’ve seen a variety of gambling games on other servers throughout my time. It would give the dead players something fun to do while they wait for the next round. It shouldn’t be difficult to implement. Thoughts?
!dm
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I dont think we should add anymore gambling games...

I have watched many people go from woke to broke and then scream about it in the game.

I would greatly appreciate throwing away the peace sentries for deathmatch tho
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Didn't that get removed cause big broke?
(12-31-2019, 11:04 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Didn't that get removed cause big broke?

Idk about the coin flip, feeding a gambling addiction isn't something I think is in the best interests of the server anyways.

As far as spec dm goes, yea it was removed because the peace sentries killed players in spec dm. I think it's a bit ridiculous that the peace sentries are busted so we removed another feature so they could work.

Peace sentries don't really add all that much to gameplay in any case, and in fact hurt any chance of the innocents winning when it kills 2 D's and 5 innos for shooting Ts in front of it.
eh maybe if points were actually useful lmao :/
(12-31-2019, 06:56 AM)Derp Wrote: !dm

(12-31-2019, 11:41 AM)Noire ♜ Wrote: eh maybe if points were actually useful lmao :/

I've taken to giving my points to random friends who join me on server cause there's barely any new content and I have so many points.
The last thing the server needs right now is another addon
Not to be that guy, but the Steam overlay browser exists for a reason. Watch dumb shit on YouTube and it's no skin off of the server's back!
Nice suggestion, but I don't think feeding people gambling addiction is a good idea. 

As we stated, you can tab out and watch youtube or something while you wait. 

We don't want to make addons become more bothersome when people load in, they're already kinda hefty.